Help required regarding MBA colleges in USA

Hi All, I am to currently apply for the Round 2 of the above mentioned universities for a full-time MBA program. I have a work experience of abut 2.6 years as of now as a Systems Analyst under an MNC in India. I have a decent background …

Hi All,

I am to currently apply for the Round 2 of the above mentioned universities for a full-time MBA program. I have a work experience of abut 2.6 years as of now as a Systems Analyst under an MNC in India.

I have a decent background in terms of academics and extra curricular activities. My scores and details are as follows:

Under my Secondary level I have scored 91% from the CBSE Board of Education, India. Under the Higher Secondary level, I have scored 83% under the State Board of Education. I have also aquired several certificates under participation in literary activities and sports. I was a member of the National Cadet Corps and a holder of the Certificate for Sports Merit.

After my Higher secondary, I pursued engineering as my primary stream under my Under Graduate Program and majored in Electronics and Communications. My GPA under a 10 point scale is 8.5. And I was recruited by Infosys Technologies as a Systems Analyst after my completion of the course. I have been working with them since the same and aquired an experience of about 2.6 years. I am actively involved in social activities like the Red Cross and the Infosys Initiatives.

I would really appreciate it if any one experienced under the procedure could guide me and tell me if I really stand a chance for the big guns in MBA. Please feel free to PM me in case I can be of any help.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could guide me over this...and provide me a tentetive list of colleges I should be applying and if I perform well in the GMAT..which i am confident i will...what are my chances for Harvard and Columbia...?? :)

Please feel free to PM in case of any queries. 😃