Help regarding colleges who accept CAT score.

Do the non IIM colleges like K.J. Somaiya or S.P Jain who take admission on CAT score require registration in advance? Do they require registration before Cat exam? ::

Do the non IIM colleges like K.J. Somaiya or S.P Jain who take admission on CAT score require registration in advance?
Do they require registration before Cat exam?

Do the non IIM colleges like K.J. Somaiya or S.P Jain who take admission on CAT score require registration in advance?

Yes
Some of them require u to register before the CAT itself.
I do not know the exact list but they do require what u are asking.
The truth is that the more demanding a college is, the earlier u have to register. So good colleges(like top10 ones) will require u to register before the CAT itself.

Hii.Welcome to PG : One has to fill up forms of non IIM colleges like MDI,SP Jain etc, before CAT exam to be eligible for their call.Each college will come out with its respective notification.Kindly do not open a new thread for such a single query.You can catch some Orissa aspirants on the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-meetstemple-city-aka-bhubaneswar-25058605 All the best!!!

P.S-Mods kindly close this thread.
Hii.Welcome to PG : One has to fill up forms of non IIM colleges like MDI,SP Jain etc, before CAT exam to be eligible for their call.Each college will come out with its respective notification.Kindly do not open a new thread for such a single query.You can catch some Orissa aspirants on the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-meetstemple-city-aka-bhubaneswar-25058605 All the best!!!

P.S-Mods kindly close this thread.

Hi spectramind07 ..
Thanx 4 letting me know that we should not start a thread for a single query.
Where should i post such queries . (I am asking u coz it says u r a certified PAGAL)
and sorry i don't know how to close a thread.
Hi spectramind07 ..
Thanx 4 letting me know that we should not start a thread for a single query.
Where should i post such queries . (I am asking u coz it says u r a certified PAGAL)
and sorry i don't know how to close a thread.

You don't have to close this thread.The moderators will take care of that.As for your queries,you can always visit http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/pagalg...-city-aka.html (PG Meets@Temple City aka Bhubaneswar) Here,you will meet a bunch of aspirants from Orissa(including me:D ) You can ask for all the info you need.

Puys as the exam notifications are coming out and some are yet to come ,
i wanted to know which b schools / forms / tests i should apply for based on my AIMCAT/CL mock scores ?
This is bcoz neither i want to apply to too many colleges which wud be of no use as i may not join them (wud also burn a hole in my pocket) nor i want to miss out on really gud b schools...
Also does there already exists a thread for such queries ?

I have got 91.8 percentile in CAT, 10th 67%, 12th 66%, B.E. 67%. I had not yet filled any form yet. pleast suggest me where I should Apply.