Help others!

Hi I am Dastagir and I am involved in counselling for people who have lost limbs either due to cancer or accident. I would be happy if you help me in in this voluntary work as you will be coming across persons working with you who have lost l…

Hi

I am Dastagir and I am involved in counselling for people who have lost limbs either due to cancer or accident. I would be happy if you help me in in this voluntary work as you will be coming across persons working with you who have lost leg or hand.

I have also established a database of amputee related information and I would be happy to help you in providing information useful for every amputee, so that it can be shared among amputees.

I have started Amputee Network so that each amputee can help each other. This is a purely and voluntary service. I am also providing guidance regarding recruitment examinations for bank, PSUs, etc.

I hope u will help me in this endeavour.

Rgds
Dastagir

Hi

I am Dastagir and I am involved in counselling for people who have lost limbs either due to cancer or accident. I would be happy if you help me in in this voluntary work as you will be coming across persons working with you who have lost leg or hand.

I have also established a database of amputee related information and I would be happy to help you in providing information useful for every amputee, so that it can be shared among amputees.

I have started Amputee Network so that each amputee can help each other. This is a purely and voluntary service. I am also providing guidance regarding recruitment examinations for bank, PSUs, etc.

I hope u will help me in this endeavour.

Rgds
Dastagir

Great job dude please PM me your number i will contact you ASAP.... CHEERS 😃