help needed to prepare a business plan...

hey guys this is my request to all memebers of PG ,who r assosiated with business or are business school students to plz help me make a gud business plan and its summary…actually guys i won a competition in which i hav 2 prepare a business plan …

hey guys this is my request to all memebers of PG ,who r assosiated with business or are business school students to plz help me make a gud business plan and its summary...actually guys i won a competition in which i hav 2 prepare a business plan and it summary and due 2 my final exam i didnt new ab8 its last date of submission and nw i came 2 no dat its last date is saturday....so plz guys u r in d fields and also in top B- schools since i m from a engg backround so i didnt hav a knowledge of the subject so i need ur help...plz help at d earliest justpost me on this thread and i will b searching also just help me

actually 1 thing i left was that the competition was conducted by TIE(the Indus Entrepreneurs) and they want 2 select the ppl and nurture few out of them 2 b entrepreneurs

hey guys is nt dere any bdy at the whole community who cud help me wid my business plan...hey guys just turn up and do the need ful

There have been countless discussions about case studies and possible business models before. I managed to find the following links to the threads concerned.

This thread might help with the discussion based on Realty Case Studies.

You might also want to use the search function provided to come up with other threads concerning the same.

All the best for the presentation :)

cheers!!!

any bdy wid new business ideas and new business plans

beldcat Says
any bdy wid new business ideas and new business plans

Last year applied to Sloan 50k contest but alas very disappointed when i heard that the same concept is already being incubated by the famous indian enterpreneur "Rajesh Jain" .Presently i have 2 ideas for next year contests but yet to do fundemental market research.I am trying to get them ready for next year IIM and IIT B-Plan contests.

If ideas without the fundamental market research is ok with you or else if you have 1-2 months time them PM me.BTW i never knew TiE is lookinng out for enterpreneur's in India.can u elaborate on how u contacted them please ??

about the B-Plan,Last year an IIMB guy helped me out with it.I am not that confident in that area..

just empty ur space for storage den only i cud msg u
actually deepu tie pl held a contest in our clg so i got d opportunity....any ways cud u just suggest me somebdy from some managemet institute who cud help ke with bplans

help me guys i was thinking to start a repair centre for farmer where he can cal and we will give him d service

yar dasdo kuch naya.........

beldcat Says
actually 1 thing i left was that the competition was conducted by TIE(the Indus Entrepreneurs) and they want 2 select the ppl and nurture few out of them 2 b entrepreneurs

Where is the competition and how do you register for it ?

~ Gulshan
beldcat Says
hey guys this is my request to all memebers of PG ,who r assosiated with business or are business school students to plz help me make a gud business plan and its summary...actually guys i won a competition in which i hav 2 prepare a business plan and it summary and due 2 my final exam i didnt new ab8 its last date of submission and nw i came 2 no dat its last date is saturday....so plz guys u r in d fields and also in top B- schools since i m from a engg backround so i didnt hav a knowledge of the subject so i need ur help...plz help at d earliest justpost me on this thread and i will b searching also just help me

great excuse... if u r going to take part in some competition.. why not do it on your own!!!!... means why should one ask specifically abt the business plan... layout is available at many websites
www.bplans.com

thanx all you guys for all your valuable suggestions..as i have been selected for the finals and nw i have 2 present summary 2 those guys ..thnax al you guys and i again need your help if u can just suggest some thing for it 2 me where i can see full plans and guys lets make this thread some thing in regards for b-plans.whats say??? plz send some suggestions

wow it feels great there was a day when i posted totally confused ...didnt know how 2 satrt up for bplan what is all ab8 ? and now i have been declared the entrepreneur of the yr thanx all guys ..hey deepu man i done it i m the winner...dragon u helped me and many more guys from PG land thanx a ton
guys lets pour in some new ideas on Bplan on this thread like what new ideas all we fresh MBA aspirant are gng thru? Ideas means Not full plan but what are we gonna plan as we turn out to be entrereneurs..i wud like 2 take opportunity
i plan to help farmer by just refurbishing Second hand tractors..and selling them at 1/3 price .thisidea of mine won a prize i look fwd to have many more guys talking ab8 fresh ideas for businesses as we all odd 46 k pgites have spark in us so lets share our views on it and entreprenueurship on this thread??? hope 2 c good response

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months. I have bought a zenithink Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011. For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice? Buy Now? Or Wait?

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months. I have bought a zenithink Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011. For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice? Buy Now? Or Wait?