Help needed - Messed up my GMAT

Hi People,This is my current profile.Nationality - IndianGMAT - 650Q - 44V - 35 I certainly expected more from myself, having scored more than 40 in Verbal in all the Manhattan Mock tests. I took too much pressure on myself during the …

Hi People,This is my current profile.Nationality - Indian

GMAT - 650

Q - 44

V - 35

I certainly expected more from myself, having scored more than 40 in Verbal in all the Manhattan Mock tests. I took too much pressure on myself during the last 4-5 questions in each sections and ruined them I feel. I can blame the office pressure and the lack of preparation time I got but in the end I knew what I was stepping into and I am the only one to be blamed for it. I would certainly not think twice about giving GMAT again if I think it is necessary to get into a good college this year. I trust myself enough to get at least 710 next time.

I till date have a 2.8 work exp as an Engineer at Ericsson, which is world's no.1 telecom company. I am pretty good at my work. I have won 3-4 awards and I was selected among 5 different Ericsson offices around the world to give an on-site training to one of our clients.

At school level, I got 81% in my 10th grade and 77% in my 12th grade and I got 66% in my graduation.

I am a part of a football related NGO, for which I am an event-organizer as well as I write articles for them on various international platforms. This NGO is pretty big and they represent INDIA at the Homeless World Cup which is a FIFA event. My other articles, on football, unrelated to this NGO are also published on a few websites.

Can you please please guide me on how good/bad my chances are to apply for an MBA in any top-25 universities on the globe?

PS - I also represented my school at National level in shot-put event twice but being an idiot that I am, I lost my certificates for that, I do have the medals I won though.