Help needed:Any Information Regarding Cornell Graduate School

Hi!! everyone. I am an CAT aspirant, rather I was and will always regret not putting in enough for it. but comin back to the topic of discussion, I have been admitted to Cornell graduate School, New York for M.Eng. and need information regarding a…

Hi!! everyone. I am an CAT aspirant, rather I was and will always regret not putting in enough for it. but comin back to the topic of discussion, I have been admitted to Cornell graduate School, New York for M.Eng. and need information regarding anything and everything, if anyone knows, from financial aid proceedings,visa application process to accomodation.
I will be very thankful if anyone who has also been accepted in it or have any idea regarding it can help.

or if someone can suggest a nice forum like this of such discussions....
plz post any info u have.

try http://www.testmagic.com/forum

Its for people who are plannin to study in the US..typically for students who have takes GMAT n GRE... it should fulfill all your needs..lots of advice

kans

or if someone can suggest a nice forum like this of such discussions....
plz post any info u have.

hi mansi

On the Businessweek website, from the drop down menu on B-school, select forums and register...

i believe there is a cornell student currently taking questions from the members. A pretty useful source of information

good luck
Aejaz

hi mansi

www.businessweek.com
from the drop down menu on B-school, select forum and register...

i have been tryin to rgister since half an hr. but every name i give is said to be already used, even those that the site suggests to register as...??
is something wrong with the site..

finally registered, thanx.

thanx for the site but it is for B-schoolers not Masters or graduate course.

mansi Says

Pls try to avoid single line posts. We are averse to it. Try to put in all ur doubts etc etc ina single post... Before u press on submit button.

Simba

mansi....u cud try out www.edulix.com, india.studyabroad.com , www.infozee.com , www.admissionguru.com ...not really sure of their utilitarian value though 😉 all da best :)

Cheers

mansi Says

i have to edit this post. the cornell links were removed

regards
aejaz