help me

hi guys, following is my profile, though i haven’t taken Gmat as yet 14 months exp as founder,product development manager (a project funded by a private equity firm of singapore) 11 months exp on a proprietary venture , again as founde…

hi guys,
following is my profile, though i haven't taken Gmat as yet

14 months exp as founder,product development manager (a project funded by a private equity firm of singapore)

11 months exp on a proprietary venture , again as founder, owner.

got placed in goldman sachs, but did not take up the offer, as was working on the mentioned ventures.

don't have a very good undergrad score : 6.2/10

EC are pretty good.

one more thing to mention is that : my post-graduation experience will only be 13 months. As I started working on the first venture while in college.

I want to apply in the second round for mba, preferably in finance and strategic management. Also, I'll be taking loans, so the employment opportunities ought to be good post mba.

please suggest me suitable options

Hi phirang

It is really tough to evaluate chances without knowing which b-school u r applying for. Anyway, i will list down your strengths and weakenesses

1) Very different and interesting profile.
2) Good EC
3) Entreprenurial experience.

Your weakness
1) Very low work ex
2) Acads

You can overcome your weakness in acads through good GMAT score. "Good" depends on which b-school you want to apply

As of employment oppurtunity is something nobody can comment about.Infact, i think you will agree with me that everybody wants good post MBA oppurtunities 😃