Help me dudes!

Well, it all started ion 2002 when i was in my final year and was preparing for cat. I got 97.2 percentile, and had not filled up ne other forms other than the cat itself. Couldn’t get a response from the IIMs. Decided to take another shot. But co…

Well, it all started ion 2002 when i was in my final year and was preparing for cat. I got 97.2 percentile, and had not filled up ne other forms other than the cat itself. Couldn't get a response from the IIMs. Decided to take another shot. But couldn't do well this time. thanx to the Ranjit Don trauma, and ended up with a mere 93 percentile. Had many calls including tapmi, lbsim, ubs...
Since my family is not that well off, I had to take up a college this time, without risking another year. Did not get good reports about ubs... had to leave it. Went to Lbsim, and since it was the most cost efficient college around, had to take it up.... cause u see: lesser the fees, faster the loan repayment. Now, my future p-lanning includes an MBA from a globally reputed instt. So im gonna write the GMAT. Im not sure when to take the test. After PGDBM (lbsim) + 3 years workX,, or just after LBSIm . Pls help me. I haD some preparation CDS with me for the gmat....m scoring just around 680-700.
also tell me about the good colleges....and ne available rankings.

hi there
i am also joining LBSIM this year . 😁
u can contact me at marty_**** {No email ids pls.. use PMs - Simba}

hey do u know anything good or bad about lbsim . have u received any letter from lbsim till now for date of joining . i really was looking forward to meeting some one in this forum who is joining lbsim .