Help : Isb Hyd

Hi everyone My name is Ansh.I’ve completed my Bachelor of Commerce Honors from Delhi University with 75% aggregate marks.I have been working for an International 5 Star Hotels chain for the past 2 and a half years as their Sales and Marketing…

Hi everyone

My name is Ansh.I've completed my Bachelor of Commerce Honors from Delhi University with 75% aggregate marks.I have been working for an International 5 Star Hotels chain for the past 2 and a half years as their Sales and Marketing Manager.

I've given my GMAT and scored a 630 ( m - 47 , v - 29 ) .I have been involved throughout my schooling and college in various extracurricular activities .

I am planning to apply for my MBA to various Indian B schools as well as B schools in US as well as Europe.

I would really appreciate it if someone could suggest to me the B schools where i stand a chance with my kind of profile.

Also what are my chances at ISB Hyderabad.I've heard that you require high GMAT scores to get into ISB ; however I have also heard of certain ppl who have made it there with GMAT scores of as little as 620-640 .

I will be highly indebted to whosoever can guide me for my quest to make it to a good B school .

Thanks

Ansh

Ansh,

Please be patient enough for people to answer to the queries you have already posted. Please don't go on a thread opening spree.

I have answered your query here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/30758-isb-hyd-gmat.html#post1085339

Cheers,
Deep