Help Help Help Help Aus Or Uk

hey! *i’m in my bba final yr… giving cat in this nov but won’t be scoring high as maths is really tough 4 me so plannin to do mba from uk or aus . but abt uk i heard there is no placement and really hard to live there after your complet…

hey!
i'm in my bba final yr........ giving cat in this nov but won't be scoring high as maths is really tough 4 me so plannin to do mba from uk or aus . but abt uk i heard there is no placement and really hard to live there after your completion without work ex +++++mba in uk is good than aus mba???????????????.... and on the other side in aus there is good placement as companies r many with less population and with less finance involved.....SO NOW ITS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CHOOSE WAT????????????????????????? can any one let me the pros & cons of uk & aus mba.........................and wat if i get admission in top 5 university of aus and will the i get a good job if i come back to india AND is there any good college which doesn't want mba score....... help needed at [email protected]
thanks a lot

Well, ur post made interesting reading. Also it was quite interesting to look at.
Read ur poat urself & u will realise how silly it sounds. Math is tough. So u want to go to uk or australia for an M.ba.
And what on earth makes u think an mba is easy. Its a classic case of building castles in air. Ok I will say that an Australian mba is better. So then will u bindly follow me & do the same??
Just remember there is no alternate to hard work. Realise what u want & work towards it.

Varsha

I thought the topic was something like.. Who will win the Ashes ? - Aus or UK ?

i said maths is difficult for me doesn't mean i can't handle but can't either win it.. i'm a student of bba so can guess how good i can be in m.b.a and i've done lots of research on uk & aus m.b.a u can make out from my post but want some other points to make a decision on..................sorry but didn't get the answers i want
beauty_talks Says
i said maths is difficult for me doesn't mean i can't handle but can't either win it.. i'm a student of bba so can guess how good i can be in m.b.a and i've done lots of research on uk & aus m.b.a u can make out from my post but want some other points to make a decision on..................sorry but didn't get the answers i want

Hi,

There are a lot of things that need to be considered and it is very hard to give answers and career advice without knowing a lot of things about you.

I think a better approach is tell us what are the problems troubling you and we will try helping you out. I mean put it as clear questions along with pain points.

Arun
MavericK Says
I thought the topic was something like.. Who will win the Ashes ? - Aus or UK ?

This was really funny ha hah ahahah ahahehhheh aha hahuhuah ahuahuh
hey!
i'm in my bba final yr........ giving cat in this nov but won't be scoring high as maths is really tough 4 me so plannin to do mba from uk or aus . but abt uk i heard there is no placement and really hard to live there after your completion without work ex +++++mba in uk is good than aus mba???????????????.... and on the other side in aus there is good placement as companies r many with less population and with less finance involved.....SO NOW ITS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO CHOOSE WAT????????????????????????? can any one let me the pros & cons of uk & aus mba.........................and wat if i get admission in top 5 university of aus and will the i get a good job if i come back to india AND is there any good college which doesn't want mba score....... help needed at [email protected]
thanks a lot

Mate... they say an innocent looking ninja is contemplating mayhem...
Please try and not be that ninja...

1) go easy on the fonts
2) don't post more than once and make sure it is in the most relevent forum

Cheers!!!
hey!
thanks a lot

well, i dunno much about UK, but little about Aus. Are u planning on top uni for MBA in Aus??? then u must research on MBS, AGSM , MGSM , ANU and maybe on QUT and Monash. But as far as i know Melbourne business school and MGSM need work exp and a gmat score, since you dont have work exp, you have to look at second rung uni's. UTS accepts freshers in an MBA ( limited work exp) which is for ppls with less than 2 yrs or no exp at all. But jobs are tough to find in Aus for MBA until u r from top uni graduating in top 1 percent of your graduating class, but i also spoke to a guy who did his MBA in UTS ( which is not a great school) who managed to find a good job in sydney and settle there with his family as well, so i dunno about the job situation, but ppl with IT or Accounts in their core subjects could find jobs, i guess! Aussie's love accountants is wat i heard!!! So if MBA is not an option you could look at MS (IT) or other Accountancy based courses. Uni of Melbourne offers many such courses.

Check out their websites. hope my post was useful

Cheers
well, i dunno much about UK, but little about Aus. Are u planning on top uni for MBA in Aus??? then u must research on MBS, AGSM , MGSM , ANU and maybe on QUT and Monash. But as far as i know Melbourne business school and MGSM need work exp and a gmat score, since you dont have work exp, you have to look at second rung uni's. UTS accepts freshers in an MBA ( limited work exp) which is for ppls with less than 2 yrs or no exp at all. But jobs are tough to find in Aus for MBA until u r from top uni graduating in top 1 percent of your graduating class, but i also spoke to a guy who did his MBA in UTS ( which is not a great school) who managed to find a good job in sydney and settle there with his family as well, so i dunno about the job situation, but ppl with IT or Accounts in their core subjects could find jobs, i guess! Aussie's love accountants is wat i heard!!! So if MBA is not an option you could look at MS (IT) or other Accountancy based courses. Uni of Melbourne offers many such courses.

Check out their websites. hope my post was useful

Cheers

I believe the Aus requirement keeps changing year after year. The govt decides what professionals stay and what Go.

I have a feeling your friend who got a job must have specialized in Finance.
Lemme know about that one.

Cheers!!!