HELP ! GMAT 550 (41Q, 25V) - anyone who increased their score from 550 to 700?

Guys, Need some help badly ! I took my GMAT today and scored a miserable 550 after preparing for 3 months . Quant 41 and Verbal 25. I always got a score of 690-700 in the last 4-5 GMAT PREP practise tests that i took over the last 1 mont…

Guys,

Need some help badly ! I took my GMAT today and scored a miserable 550 after preparing for 3 months . Quant 41 and Verbal 25.

I always got a score of 690-700 in the last 4-5 GMAT PREP practise tests that i took over the last 1 month and consistently scored 45+ in quant and 37+ in verbal. So i am very down.

So really dunno what happened in the real exam . I found verbal tougher , and often couldnt decide between 2 options in RCs .

If any of you has some experiences to share and some pointers on how you increased your score..i cant point out why I scored so badly after doing well on the practise tests - i would be very thankful.

i fell short of time in math after question 20 i was lagging behind...for the last 7 questions i had only 5mins left...

But verbal used to be my strength ...but i found RCs and CRs difficult ! sigh !

Please share your experience and help.

Regards

~Amol

hi

i have improved my scores from 530 to 700.

@lux123

can please share how you imroved your score in detail....your studying hours..materials you referred..etc etc...

Please reply asap.

focus on concepts, on maths , critical reasoning, rc and sc.

you can follow your own schedule. material manhattan, kaplan and kaplan 800.

i referred only manhattan..

what ever the material you refer point is to focus on concepts and application of those concepts.