help for GD and PI for AIM....

hi guys…writing for the first time…have got a call from Asian Institute of Management,manilla… can anyone help me how to prepare for it…

hi guys...writing for the first time...have got a call from Asian Institute of Management,manilla..... can anyone help me how to prepare for it....

hi there,

one of my frens' friend did his pg in management frm AIM. my frend is a member of pg, try contacting him. his id is yourbuddydoc. he can provide the contact for the AIM person, i hope.

atb,
Rick.

hi guys,
i have got a call from AIM as well.. My interviews n GD is slotted in the third week of Feb . Any of u who have calls for AIM, and hav Mumbai as their closest centre, please feel free to call me at 09372466969 . We can interact and share views on the same before the D'Day ..

All the best..
Regards,
Bibhu

hi guys,
i have got a call from AIM as well.. My interviews n GD is slotted in the third week of Feb . Any of u who have calls for AIM, and hav Mumbai as their closest centre, please feel free to call me at 09######### . We can interact and share views on the same before the D'Day ..

All the best..
Regards,
Bibhu

hi bidhu,
congrats on ur getting a call frm AIM.
let me point u that posting ur personal contacts in an open forum is not considered as a gud manner. pls take care of this. make some acquaintance in public, then go for pm's.
atb for AIM,
Rick.
hi bidhu,
congrats on ur getting a call frm AIM.
let me point u that posting ur personal contacts in an open forum is not considered as a gud manner. pls take care of this. make some acquaintance in public, then go for pm's.
atb for AIM,
Rick.

Hey .. sorry man .. forgot abt it .. point noted.. ok ? thankx//
bbye ..
bibhu

yo !

I have also managed to get a gd/pi call from AIM.

Can anyone gimme some info abt the MBA course,placements,...Is it worth putting in 15 lakhs ?

Is anyone aware of any eGroup dedicated to AIM...preferably AIM2006 ?

I am from Mumbai and would be glad to get in touch with the shortlisted ppl from mumbai !

I have also got through AIM and my gd/pi is in Blore.any body whose interview is in blore??????

yo !

I have also managed to get a gd/pi call from AIM.

Can anyone gimme some info abt the MBA course,placements,...Is it worth putting in 15 lakhs ?

Is anyone aware of any eGroup dedicated to AIM...preferably AIM2006 ?

I am from Mumbai and would be glad to get in touch with the shortlisted ppl from mumbai !

hi man ..
my interview is on the 22nd of Feb, mumbai ..did u get any official mail from those guys ?? whenz urs by the way ??

Hi

I too have GD\PI call frm AIM to be held in the third week of Feb
although havent yet got the confirmed date frm AIM .
Mine wud be in Delhi
How are u ppl goin abt preparing for the GD/PI?
Pls pour in ure inputs...

hi people ..
off late, i have come across around 20 students who have got calls from AIM..so, still confussed abt the today calls given by AIM..

well, today i was interacting with the Admissions co-ordinator, and he mentioned that each year there are around 70 who finally make it..

and then, i came to know tat the first round of interviews are scheduled from 21st - 25th Feb .. Guys, please do keep in touch regarding any news from tat front.. Those of u, who have got calls, but not the dates, PLEASE CALL UP AIM OFFICE AND CONFIRM THEIR DATES.. there is a high chance that the dates will be alloted as per ur convinience.. so, make sure u use this oppurtunity ..
can any one help on how do they go about it.. any one who is in AIM or any frenz in AIM or any prior exp of AIM., please help ..

all the best...
bibhu

congrats to all who have managed to get an interview call from AIM

it would be good for u guys to post ur profiles (work ex, gmat scores, acads etc.) for other AIM aspirants who are keen to apply next year.....

best of luck for ur interviews

Acads - 85 Xth ,75 XII th,58 Engg
Work Exp - 52 months ( technical + non-tech )
GMAT - 640 ( 6/6 AWA )
Essays were reasonably truthfull..
So, junta, what says .. wats the profile of u guys who hav made it to the AIM ( atleast the first round ) ?
All the best..

congrats all AIM call getters...

even i've got a call and i intend to call up the admission department 2mrw... since i'm a resident of calcutta, i intend to opt for b'lore as my centre... what do u all mean by the first round of gd / pi?? i wasn't aware that there's more than one round of gd / pi for aim... will try to find out, as my bro-in-law is a pass out from aim...

for those who are looking for info on placements... unlike indian b-schools, there's no placement cell of aim. students, after completing their grad are expected to look for their own placements... my bro-in-law tells me these people don't even have a strong alumni association... so in the end it all depends on how well u market urself... which, in my opinion, makes it that much more inetersting and challenging...

feel free to mail me at [email protected] for any further info... would appreciate any suggestion or if i can be of assistance.

cheers to all...

creativity Says
I have also got through AIM and my gd/pi is in Blore.any body whose interview is in blore??????

Hi guysssssssssssss,,

i have my GD/PI on 21st in bangalore.. anyone has an idea what may be the number of calls.. i heard that the GD and PI are pretty cool and supposed to be a chill out place.. don;t know.. anyone with some light on it.

Hey guys.. I have got a call for gd/pi too n I m from delhi. Lets ppl from delhi who have got the call meet over and have 1-2 mock GD sessions. Wat ya say?

Hi there,

i think thats a good idea to have 1-2 mock GDs in Delhi ....Lets decide on that
I have my int on 21st Feb in Delhi although they havent confirmed the venue as yet

Wassup fellow AIMers,

I called up the Mumbai office and i was given an almost certain date of GD/PI as 21st feb ... the venue is still in the process of gettin finalized !!!

My profile - 10th - 88, 12th - 87.3, Engg - 56, work ex - 36 months in IT
I gave the AIMAT...so i dunno my score !

Is it possible for the Mumbaiites to arrange for a mock gd/pi ? Would be a good experience ! wat say ?

and ppl....do mention ur profiles...so that we have some idea abt the kinda ppl we're gonna come across at the gd/pi

also...have u'll heard of anyone who has applied to AIM, but not got a gd/pi call ? I just wanna know their admission strategy !

chao

Hi guys..
hey, i have already interacted with 5 guys in my office with calls from AIM..there are bound to be atleast 10-15 more in pune.. Now, on a rough approximation, i DOUBT the number of calls to be well over 100 .. Can any one temme how many calls hav they given and wat is the expected intake for AIM this yr ( for indians) ??
Regards,
Bibhu

creativity Says

hi buddy.

i've got my gd/pi on 23rd in b'lore and will be reaching b'lore on 21st. how about getting together before our gd / pi and practising?