HEC September 2014 Aspirants!!

It’s very difficult to find a thread on international universities here. So I am adding the HEC Sept 2014 applicants thread. So how far are you in the process of application? Are you applying to HEC for Sept 2014. Lets have a conversation …

It's very difficult to find a thread on international universities here. So I am adding the HEC Sept 2014 applicants thread.
So how far are you in the process of application? Are you applying to HEC for Sept 2014.

Lets have a conversation guys 😃

anyone has any inputs on the post MBA job scenario for foreigners in Europe after HEC MBA ? I talked to a few alumni and all seem to have come back to India due to unavailability of jobs in Europe region..

Hi there, anyone who made it through with sep 2014 intake?

@Ab14

anyone has any inputs on the post MBA job scenario for foreigners in Europe after HEC MBA ? I talked to a few alumni and all seem to have come back to India due to unavailability of jobs in Europe region..

try thembavoice.com it's a new site apparently founded by MBA alumni and seems one of them is from HEC. They have a forum though there are no post yet, I think they made their site available recently, but you might get some answers there