HEC,PARIS FTMBA JAN 2014 ADMITS

Hello, I am planning to apply for HEC, Jan 2014 intake. Can someone provide me guidance.

Hello,

I am planning to apply for HEC, Jan 2014 intake. Can someone provide me guidance.

Hey I have an admit for the January 2014 intake. I would like to know other selected candidates or alumni and what are their inputs on ROI and the value addition that this course will do given the high amount of investment.

Anyone has any inputs on the job scenarios for Indians after HEC MBA... I talked to a few people and they were not very positive about the job scenarios after HEC.. though its a great school but getting a job in Europe is very difficult and many students have to come back to India and find a job here.. but then again it becomes yet more difficult as HEC is not that well known in India.. anyone has any inputs... (source of my info is from current students and alumni)

Hi people. Are there any forums for HEC FT MBA Sept 2014 intake? Anyone admitted and going for the same? I have been and it would be helpful to exchange opinions and help each other through the French transition. Thanks a ton.