HEC Montreal MBA Fall 2010

Dear All, I invite all the applicants and admitted students for HEC Montreal MBA Fall 2010 to join in and contribute. Regards, Crude_Brain

Dear All,

I invite all the applicants and admitted students for HEC Montreal MBA Fall 2010 to join in and contribute.

Regards,
Crude_Brain

Hi,
I applied on 1 Feb and am waiting for result.

Hi,
I applied on 1 Feb and am waiting for result.

Hello noticas,

Have you contacted them to know about your appln status...for me they took about three weeks to confirm an interview call. I would suggest you to get in touch with them.

Regds,
crude_brain

Hi Crude_Brain,
Thanks for your advice.
I can't reach them by phone so I will email.
Have you gone through the interview? Can you share your profile?
Mine is 620GMAT, 33 years of age, 10 years experience in sales.

Hi Crude_Brain,
Thanks for your advice.
I can't reach them by phone so I will email.
Have you gone through the interview? Can you share your profile?
Mine is 620GMAT, 33 years of age, 10 years experience in sales.

Hello Noticas,

Yes I had gone through whole process including interview and have been offered an admit also.
My profile is GMAT 710 , 6 yrs of exp in IT , good EC and acads.

Hi Crude Brain,
Congratulations! You have an excellent profile and deserve the admit. I guess you received scholarship, too.
Did you confirm the admission? Did you applied to any other program?

Hi crude-brain, Noticas,

I have also applied for HEC MBA in December 2009. Still no response....

Desperately trying to reach the contact person...but no luck. I have admits from university of Alberta & Concordia. need to take decision but HEC is not budging

Hi crude-brain, Noticas,

I have also applied for HEC MBA in December 2009. Still no response....

Desperately trying to reach the contact person...but no luck. I have admits from university of Alberta & Concordia. need to take decision but HEC is not budging

Hello sriki,

You can also try to contact any other person from Registrait availaible on thier website.

Moreover, I prefer calling them between 10:00 A.M - 11: 00 A.M EDT

Hi Crude_brain,

I am going to have the interview with an Alumnus from Canada this weekend. Can you please share your experience about the interview you have been through? Is that a blind interview or what? What kind of question the interviewer asked you and so on.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi!
I got the admit yesterday.
I am looking into finance issue. Anyone got scholarship from HEC Montreal?
Noticas

Congrats Noticas / Crude_Brain on your admits.....

I am awaiting a response from the adcom on my application status....

Could you guys please share some details on your profile / GMAT scores and tution waivers / scholarships awarded as a part of your admits....

My profile - 6+ years IT experience, 620 GMAT......decent acads and extra curriculars....

Congrats crude-brain and Noticas :cheerio:

Eshaan here from Mumbai,India.

Got admin to HEC. GMAT680,4yrs exp..unfortunately didnt get any scholarship,so still thinking..Also waiting for Sauder.

wat bout u guys crude-brain and Noticas, have u decided to join??

Hi!
I have not decided yet. Am still waiting for other programs' results. What about you?
Anyway, HEC is a good program in Canada. The only thing i concern is it is an french-language school.
Noticas

Noticas, Crudue_Brain, Eshaan.....

Request you guys to kindly share some details regarding tution waivers / scholarships received....

Also when did you guys submit your applocations....

I had sent mine by Feb 1 deadline... was able to send in my GMAT scores only by Mar 15..... wondering what the criteria are for financial assistance....

Hi Proprecarnet,
My profile: GMAT 620/ 10 years in sales / Others are OK.
I applied on 1 Feb, updated GMAT on 1 Mar and got result on 25 Mar. I don't have any tuition waiver/scholarship.
I guess this school emphasizes on GMAT to offer scholarship.
Noticas

Hi!
I got the admit yesterday.
I am looking into finance issue. Anyone got scholarship from HEC Montreal?
Noticas

Hello noticas,

apologies for late response buddy...congrats on your admit...

I had recieved a scholraship from HEC montreal and I would be going to join the program this year.

Regds,
crude_brain

Hi Crude Brain,
Congratulations! That's great that you received scholarship while HEC does not offer much financial assistance.
I hope I can join you this year.
Noticas

Hi Crude,
Similar to you, I too got admit from Schulich and HEC Montreal.
Do you mind sharing your scholarship from HEC Montreal? Thanks.

Hello Guys,
I got admitted to HEC Montreal.

warm Regards
Tony