HEC Montreal FT MBA Fall 2011

Puys, Anyone applying to the Full Time MBA program in HEC Montreal? I applied and have received an interview call. If anyone else is applying/has already applied/is already at HEC…please PM me or respond to this post…

Puys,

Anyone applying to the Full Time MBA program in HEC Montreal? I applied and have received an interview call.
If anyone else is applying/has already applied/is already at HEC...please PM me or respond to this post...

Puys,

Anyone applying to the Full Time MBA program in HEC Montreal? I applied and have received an interview call.
If anyone else is applying/has already applied/is already at HEC...please PM me or respond to this post...

Hi Nebulous,
How did your interview go? Mine was for about 30 mins.
Now waiting for decision. What is your profile and have you applied elsewhere?
Hi Nebulous,
How did your interview go? Mine was for about 30 mins.
Now waiting for decision. What is your profile and have you applied elsewhere?

Hi mba2011try, the interview went fine...why MBA, post MBA industry etc.
my prof:
8 yrs IT
720, 6.0
Acads - good
EC - v good

and you?

I applied on 14th feb....have not heard from them yet...
how much time did they take from the day u submitted ur app and ur interview call ?

Hi mba2011try, the interview went fine...why MBA, post MBA industry etc.
my prof:
8 yrs IT
720, 6.0
Acads - good
EC - v good

and you?

NEBULOUS,

MINE--.
10 yrs IT
680, acads gpa --3.9
5 years international 4 years managerial
ec--average.

What is ur post MBA plan?

Mukul,
It takes 3-4 weeks.
I applied on 14th feb....have not heard from them yet...
how much time did they take from the day u submitted ur app and ur interview call ?

Mukul, I submitted the app on Jan 28 and got the i/v call early last week. So, you can expect to hear from them in another 2-3 weeks time.
Good Luck!
Do you mind sharing your profile?

Hi,

I submitted the online app on Feb 1 and supporting docs on Feb 6. Yet to hear from them. 700/5.5 yrs. Undergrad - 78%, Grad - 3.7/4.0

Nebulous and mba2011try,
Who interviewed you (adcom or alimni) and what was asked?

Mukul, I submitted the app on Jan 28 and got the i/v call early last week. So, you can expect to hear from them in another 2-3 weeks time.
Good Luck!
Do you mind sharing your profile?

that means they r gonna take 3 weeks minimum....hmm..no tension..
well i am 2004 compsci engineer....was in IT for 5 years...and last 2 years have been my own venture and working with an ngo.
gmat is 690...10th,12th-very good, engg- not bad either 😃
ec: loads of csr activities from past 5 years...

@all : i have a query...i submitted all my docs via email (within 5 days wala funda)....do we need to send sealed official transcripts via snail mail to them ?
Hi,

I submitted the online app on Feb 1 and supporting docs on Feb 6. Yet to hear from them. 700/5.5 yrs. Undergrad - 78%, Grad - 3.7/4.0

Nebulous and mba2011try,
Who interviewed you (adcom or alimni) and what was asked?

svn4, good luck with your app...
i was i/ved by mr. wybo, the mba progrm director.
Qs were about Why MBA, Post mba plans - industry, region...as long as you are clear with what you want, you should be ok.
that means they r gonna take 3 weeks minimum....hmm..no tension..
well i am 2004 compsci engineer....was in IT for 5 years...and last 2 years have been my own venture and working with an ngo.
gmat is 690...10th,12th-very good, engg- not bad either 😃
ec: loads of csr activities from past 5 years...

@all : i have a query...i submitted all my docs via email (within 5 days wala funda)....do we need to send sealed official transcripts via snail mail to them ?

Mukul...hard copies are not required if all documents were emailed (incl recommndn letters)

Nebulous,
when are you expecting to hear about decision?

Nebulous54 Says
Mukul...hard copies are not required if all documents were emailed (incl recommndn letters)

u have no clue the amount of tension you removed from my head !!

i was actually finding buses/train for belgaum(to my university) !
u have no clue the amount of tension you removed from my head !!

i was actually finding buses/train for belgaum(to my university) !

Glad to help, Mukul..

Just got the admit email from Frederique now!!!!

They have dispatched the letter by snail mail too...Next step: Visas, Loans....and learning French!!!

They have dispatched the letter by snail mail too...Next step: Visas, Loans....and learning French!!!

congrats man !!!

Congrats !!

Congrats Man.
I too received the confirmation today.
Congrats Man.
I too received the confirmation today.

Congrats !! Did any of you get scholarship along with the admit?
svn4 Says
Congrats !! Did any of you get scholarship along with the admit?

Admit email did not mention anything. But in interview he talked about $5000 Scholarship.