HEC interviews anyone

Hi ppl!. I got preselected for i/v from hec paris. Anyone who attended i/v from hec. Any admits so far?

Hi ppl!. I got preselected for i/v from hec paris. Anyone who attended i/v from hec. Any admits so far?

hey d00d! BOL for it! How does the preselection happen? Hearing this for the first time... :-S

Hobbes Says
hey d00d! BOL for it! How does the preselection happen? Hearing this for the first time... :-S

hey
After submitting application they have a process they call preselection for interviews. its pretty much the same thing like any other univ

Even I have been pre-selected for the HEC.
Any experienced/HEC senior...Please give some pointers regarding the presentation that HEC interview involves.

hello everybody. i have got a final offer from HEC and earned about 50% schol. also got through oxford. in dilemna right now.

ever willing to help any help seeker. i also need help in making this crucial decision. plz share all the info u guys have about HEC, employment prospects, work permit et all.

my contct nos- 0124-3940026 (res), 0124-4047631 ext 115 (off), 09868039635 (mobile)

Hi guys,

I noticed the thread and the dilema you all are having on deciding on HEC. I am currently a MBA student here at HEC. I started a thread and blog a while back about HEC. The thread link and blog link are below.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/to-learn-more-about-hec-25010804
http://vochaney.blogspot.com/

You will find some useful information here. Go through it and then get back to me if you have any specific questions about the school, and your prospects.

Cheers,

Victor

hello everybody. i have got a final offer from HEC and earned about 50% schol. also got through oxford. in dilemna right now.

ever willing to help any help seeker. i also need help in making this crucial decision. plz share all the info u guys have about HEC, employment prospects, work permit et all.

my contct nos- 0124-3940026 (res), 0124-4047631 ext 115 (off), 09868039635 (mobile)

Congrats!!

Great show pal.. 50% scholarship makes life so much easier while studying.

Regds
Venkat

Hi,
Congrats for selections in HEC and Oxford.
Can you please tell on what basis / criteria the scholarship has been awarded?

Thanks in advance

cheers
himanshu

Hi Guys,

I got a final offer from HEC. Anyone else who got through in HEC 2nd round.

Mr.Strategy

Hi Mr Strategy,
Congrats
I also got my admit from HEC Paris

Regds
Venkat

hey Venkat and Mr. Strategy,

Congrats! I have also got a final admit from HEC after the 2nd round.

any clue abt how easy/difficult it is 2 get the scholarship?

tc
ssg

I did receive interview call from HEC-Paris..
but I did not attend as I had confirmed my place at Manchester Business School..

hey Venkat and Mr. Strategy,

Congrats! I have also got a final admit from HEC after the 2nd round.

any clue abt how easy/difficult it is 2 get the scholarship?

tc
ssg

Congrats ssg. The scholarship results will be out by next week. No idea abt their criteria though they do have many scholarships.

Regds
Venkat

hey Venkat,

Yep. Fingers crossed 4 the Scholarship results. Were u there yesterday evening 4 the HEC online MBA chat? was quite interesting. All the best 4 the scholarship results.

tc
ssg

Hi ppl

Round 3 HEC results just out.

Made it!! Yoohoo Now time to send in the scol essays...

cheers

Hi ppl

Round 3 HEC results just out.

Made it!! Yoohoo Now time to send in the scol essays...

cheers

Hey,
Congrats

Check out the groups for hec fall 2006 admits at yahoo.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hec_mba_fall_2006/

Cheers

Venkat

Hi Anyone There Awaiting The Hec Results Which Are Due To Be Announced On 1 June??????

Hi many admts so far from India to HEC Business School.
Preselection is only the begining dont get too excited. do your HEC questions thAt you will be able to access after the preapp properly. Stick to the lines and characters. Also when you go for an interview be well versed with what you want to specialize in during the second year.
HEC is better than few, Himanshu that offer only a one year course. If you have got into HEC and are interestested in IT consulting HEC is where you should be. plus in UK you may have problems getting a work visa. I guess you would want to work abroad for a few years to repay your loans etc. think well and make a right decision.

leo u can trust Says
Hi many admts so far from India to HEC Business

Hi Leo,
I was wondering if you could give me some gyaam on how good is HEC for MBA inFinance I- Banking ..... do I banks take ppl form HEC ???

Hope to hear from you soon
Thankx
Azeem