HBS 2008 Round 2 : Application and beyond

Hie… This thread is dedicated to R2 applicants for HBS. I submited my application on 3rd January (Deadline day) and have not heard from the adcom yet. My Profile: GMAT: 740/5.5 Acads: Average to rate the best. Work Ex: 3 …

Hie...

This thread is dedicated to R2 applicants for HBS.

I submited my application on 3rd January (Deadline day) and have not heard from the adcom yet.

My Profile:

GMAT: 740/5.5
Acads: Average to rate the best.
Work Ex: 3 years when I join scattered over Automation, Indian Army and Academic Consultancy.
ECA: Very strong
Part-time work-ex : 2 Years, voluntary

Converts:
Lancaster
Boston University (100% schol)
ISB, final result awaited

All the best to all R2 applicants.

Regards,
Maxximus

Dude..any response yet? My Profile:M/26, MBA/CFA GMAT: 740/5.5 3.5 yrs workex at International Bank Acads: UG/G-Not special ECA: Not special either Applied to: HBS, Stanford, Wharton, Stern , IIMA (dinged)

Hie...

This thread is dedicated to R2 applicants for HBS.

I submited my application on 3rd January (Deadline day) and have not heard from the adcom yet.

My Profile:

GMAT: 740/5.5
Acads: Average to rate the best.
Work Ex: 3 years when I join scattered over Automation, Indian Army and Academic Consultancy.
ECA: Very strong
Part-time work-ex : 2 Years, voluntary

Converts:
Lancaster
Boston University (100% schol)
ISB, final result awaited

All the best to all R2 applicants.

Regards,
Maxximus

Maximus,
You have a very interesting profile. What were you doing in the Indian Army? Were in the Infantry or Engineering Corps?
All the best for the HBS application.
Mohinder
No response yet.

Submitted my application on 02/01/08.

GMAT 650
Acads - average. B.E. (Information Technology)
Work exp 3 yrs on matriculation, working as a journalist (international news organisation)
ECA decent

Wish you all the best.

Hi...

Any news guys...??

People have started gettin interview calls....

Do they inform a ding also?

Regards,
Maxximus

"They" dont release their decision before the deadline. (26th march in our case)

But as Dee suggested in her blog, the "majority" of interview invites will be out by mid feb.

Is it 70%, 80% or 90% of the invites..I dont know.. I have read somewhere that a few indian applicants have already got invites but they are traditional applicants (Consultants, High tech.)

Its an excruciating wait. Lets hope for the best.

Regards
SG

Hi guys,
my intro:
GMAT: 720
ACADS: Decent
ECC: Very Strong
Work X: 32 months (The great in indian IT Industry)
Got dinged in ISB, R2 HBS applicant. Keeping my fingures crossed for a miracle.
Bests,
Rohit