Hbs 2+2

I am planning to apply for HBS 2+2 program. I am a student of computer engineering at NIT-Surat in my second year. As such I have to sit for GMAT this June. I have just begun my preparations and do not intend to take any coaching etc…I might do …

I am planning to apply for HBS 2+2 program. I am a student of computer engineering at NIT-Surat in my second year. As such I have to sit for GMAT this June. I have just begun my preparations and do not intend to take any coaching etc...I might do online coaching though. But the problem is, I dont have much of a clue about GMAT. While the Math section is very easy, verbal is a bit complicated. Can anyone suggest something? I want to know which books to refer. Right now I am reading a book by Princeton Review. What online courses can/should I take? Where from should i prepare for verbal? Also is anyone interested in the 2+2 program..Then we can prepare together.

sandip_dev Says
I am planning to apply for HBS 2+2 program. I am a student of computer engineering at NIT-Surat in my second year. As such I have to sit for GMAT this June. I have just begun my preparations and do not intend to take any coaching etc...I might do online coaching though. But the problem is, I dont have much of a clue about GMAT. While the Math section is very easy, verbal is a bit complicated. Can anyone suggest something? I want to know which books to refer. Right now I am reading a book by Princeton Review. What online courses can/should I take? Where from should i prepare for verbal? Also is anyone interested in the 2+2 program..Then we can prepare together.

Here I am also planning but I did diploma in Mech. now I want to pursue my Bachular Degree, But I am preparing for it. I have Princeton Toefl iBT its good book but they give more hints & tips rather than direct learning, so it may reduce work but we cannt relie on that fully. So better I suggest is take some Mock Test. Then think of taking Online coach, now you dont have time if you are planning to enter 2008 intake, better to go for both. I have one query: if i am in 2nd year of BE will I be eligible to apply? I am bit confusing with this.

Yes you can.In fact this program is only for people in their second year of whatever degree they are pursuing.