hawkins management trainee exam pattern

details of hawkins management trainee(personnel) 2014 exam pattern

details of hawkins management trainee(personnel) 2014 exam pattern

when we could expect wrtten test any idea??

please koi bata do exam pattern hawkins

ka

Guys how many of you are having Hawkins MT exam on 26............write here your discipline........& engineering branch

Does any one know the exam pattern, and can you also drop a comment with your location and exam date in your location. There is lot of confusion around this. The exam has 3 sections of 75 marks. But the exam date is also different as per different locations.

anyone knows abt the hawkins exam pattern
objective or discriptive + sylabus
than plz inform

@nalineeshchahal

Guys how many of you are having Hawkins MT exam on 26............write here your discipline........& engineering branch

Exam on 25 may..........I am MCA passout.............dont know abut exam pattern

hello frnds....i hav given the hawkins mt exam last year....bahut fadu paper aata hai....3 xam hote h....1 technical subjective in which calculator is allowed.....2 technical objective and 3 general knowledge.....this is only for btech person....

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yesterday, I had faced Hawkins MT-Programmer exam, in which we have to write 3 papers of 75 mins each with 15 mins break in between the exams.

First exam was of Quantitative Nature consists of 7 questions of purely calculations based.
Second was different for different category and in my case, there were 3 questions based on coding(difficult) and 6-7 based on logical reasoning(that was good).
And the last one again consists of 6 questions, in which you have to write only 3 and all 3 are concept based and general question, so no need to worry for this part.

Can anyone tell about exam paatern of Engineering branch (Electrical) ?
Please tell anyone

Puyss share the details of the exam (MT- engineering) plss.. it wud be of immense help.. thnx in advance πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

okk guys I gave Hawkins MT- Engineering exam on 26..........here is some info I want to share with you guys...........first of all let me tell you that all three papers are subjective type and all questions are of 15 & 20 marks & you have to gave solution of each question otherwise you will not be awarded any marks...................................... first paper is of aptitude with 7 questions .....and this paper is very easy one questions requires lot of calculation that is addition & subtraction only but it is lenthy......in one question you have to find error in one passage after reading another passage this requires careful reading & analysis ....others are simple apti question.................... third paper is paragraph writing in which you have to attempt 3 out of 6.............. now comes technical paper i.e 2 paper...........in it there are total 27 questions out of which you have to attempt 16..............i.e 10 from first section and 6 from second section...........first section consists of some objective questions and there is negative marking in it.....second section doesnt have neagative marking......one question is simply of networking in which you have to apply KVL law.....rest all questions are of mechanical and electrical machines................guys I am from ECE branch so my paper was definately gone very bad...........but other mechanical candidates told that paper was really very difficult........as you have to gave complete solution for it........this was the most imporatant & most difficult section as rest of the paper was very easy.............hope doubts are clear about the exam.............ATB to all of you guys

can anyone please help me with the paper pattern dat comes for MT-sales?😲😲

Has anyone appeared/ going to appear in Hawkins Management Trainee (ACCOUNTS) Test. Please Reply.

does anyone have more information on hawkins MT programmers second paper..... i.e. the second technical paper

can an one give information about paper 2 i am frm mechanical so your infomation will be greatly useful to me

can anyone give information about paper 2

can anyone give information about paper 2

is there any negative marking