Haskayne MBA Fall 2012 Applicants

Hi, I have decided to establish this thread for all Haskayne MBA, Fall 2012 applicants. I will be submitting my application and supporting documents in weeks to come. I wish you all the best in your application process. Ta…

Hi,

I have decided to establish this thread for all Haskayne MBA, Fall 2012 applicants.

I will be submitting my application and supporting documents in weeks to come.

I wish you all the best in your application process.

Tashia

p.s. Let's keep this thread active please.

Hi Tashia,

All the best for your application!!
Pls let me know ur profile.

I have already submitted by application adn awaiting for their notification.
Please let me know once u have submitted ur application or PM me ur number. Will contact you.

Regards,
Manoj

Hi Tashia,

Please let me know once u have submitted ur application or PM me ur number. Will contact you.

Regards,
Manoj

sent you a pm.
Hi Tashia,

Regards,
Manoj

Hi phantom,

nice to see u here too dude. :)
i also submitted my app for calgary.
when did u submit your app? Did u get any reply regarding completion of app?

Hi Intrepid..

I submitted my appln on Nov 4th... But dint get any reply from them... Tried calling them but they were out of office.... When did u submit the appln?

Hi,

I have decided to establish this thread for all Haskayne MBA, Fall 2012 applicants.

I will be submitting my application and supporting documents in weeks to come.

I wish you all the best in your application process.

Tashia

p.s. Let's keep this thread active please.

good job Tashia. So what is the status of your app? Is your app complete . Did u get any call
Hi Intrepid..

I submitted my appln on Nov 4th... But dint get any reply from them... Tried calling them but they were out of office.... When did u submit the appln?

hi phantom,

i submitted on 12 nov. and acc to adcom people, my file is complete. i mailed them to check this.
But till now i have not heard from them regd. further process :(
i contact one of current students there, and he said they will take a month to go ahead after they receive your complete app.

pm me your gmail id and contact no.

Hi Guys !!

I am preparing my app for Haskayne. Need one input from you guys. which exam did you guys took TOEFL/IELTS.
Can it be exempted if the education medium was in english and mentioned in transcripts?

Hi Guys !!

I am preparing my app for Haskayne. Need one input from you guys. which exam did you guys took TOEFL/IELTS.
Can it be exempted if the education medium was in english and mentioned in transcripts?

yes its required if your native language is not English.

check out special examnination section at http://haskayne.ucalgary.ca/files/haskayne/HaskayneMBAInstructionLetterOct2010.pdf

also check
GMAT & TOEFL/IELTS | Haskayne School of Business

hope it helps. I myself took toefl.

Hello Guys,

I am a new Joinee to this forum and one of your peers who would be applying to Haskayne program this year in coming weeks.

Can anyone please help me with reference letters ? Does my referee mail it to U of C admission committee directly ? Is emailing a viable option with attachment from referee's professional mail id or it has to be by post/mail ?

I am based out of united states and one of my referee;s is in India.. any insights would help, thanks much.

PS: Tried reaching but the SPOC is OOO until Jan 4 I believe.

Gaurav

hey guys

i got the admit :)
any updates from anyone ?

hey guys

i got the admit :)
any updates from anyone ?

Hey Intrepid !!!

Congrats Dude !!
Can you share your profile and contact details..

Priyank

Congratulations Intrepid. Can you please share you profile ?

Did you go through an interview with Haskayne Adcom ?

Cheers,

Gaurav

Hello Guys,

I am a new Joinee to this forum and one of your peers who would be applying to Haskayne program this year in coming weeks.

Can anyone please help me with reference letters ? Does my referee mail it to U of C admission committee directly ? Is emailing a viable option with attachment from referee's professional mail id or it has to be by post/mail ?

I am based out of united states and one of my referee;s is in India.. any insights would help, thanks much.

PS: Tried reaching but the SPOC is OOO until Jan 4 I believe.

Gaurav

hi gaurav

your referees can send the reference letter through professional e-mail accounts ... haskayne adcom accepts that. u can mail to adcom and confirm once.

Thanks Buddy !!

Thanks guys. No interview. Even I felt strange 😃 .

my profile : 640/ 5.0 / 107/ 4+ yrs work ex in IT/acads and extra co - ok

Can you all share your views what good qualities attracted you towards mba program at Haskayne? just wanted to be in sync with the thought process 😃

It is certainly one of the better MBA programs in Canada but with your profile I am sure you would have chanced your arm at Schulich, Mcgill league as well..

gn53914 Says
It is certainly one of the better MBA programs in Canada but with your profile I am sure you would have chanced your arm at Schulich, Mcgill league as well..

thanks gaurav. ur point of view is good.
Can you share ur profile ? which other colleges are you applying to?
thanks gaurav. ur point of view is good.
Can you share ur profile ? which other colleges are you applying to?

Just Pm'ed you the details !!