HARYANA AE in IRRIGATION 2017

72 post for AE for civil mech or electrical

bhai exam kb hoga

Paper 7 oct chandigarh

Bhai mujhe pattern nhi pata hai koi help ki technical k alawa aur kya padhna hai

plz sher ur no...ek grup bnate h yr...ae information k liye

Admit card kab aayega ???

Bhai koi detail syllabus post kare.. Tech k sath non tech bhi hai ya only tech? Negative marking hai ya ni?

Can anyone can please send mechanical question paper aee my no 8971499877 or mail me kvpradeep.93@gmail.

Electrical ki cutt off kitni za sakti hai aeĀ 

Xam kab tk hoga , any idea....

Koi answer key ayi h kya..prelim ki...

Bhai kisi k pass AE irrigation electrical 2017 question paper go to post kar do please.

Very shocking results are coming when one of my friend file an RTI regarding the vacant seats lying of civil engineering in HPGCL (Haryana power generation corporation limited). 1. All seats of Superintending Engineer/ civil are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to Electrical cadre. 2. Similarly the case is in XEN/Civil, 7 out of 12 seats are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to electrical cadre. 3. 18 out of 22 posts of JE/civil are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to electrical employees. 4. No court cases are pending of recruitment but still they are not recruiting. -It is very much clear that they don't care about the unemployment graph. -It means government has not pressuring these departments to fill the vacancies - It is very disgusting to know that most of us did B.tech and even Mtech in civil engineering but government doesn't care about this. - How they can trust on electrical engineer to do the work of a civil engineer. -Then what is the benefit of doing graduation in civil engineering when government doesn't care about our degree. -The government can give a additional charge to electrical employee for some time but there is no provision of regular charge. This government has failed to deliver on promise of employment creation to youth.The above case is in most of the government departments. I suggest you to twitt this message to PMO, CMO and other people so that government should learn from this and fill the vacancies as soon as possible before the next election.Consider it as our last chance.please guys twitt this in maximum numbers so that government gets attention and fill the vacancies at the earliest