Harvard/ISB/Part-time in USA

Hi All, I am a 30 year old married man(no kids), working in US for last 3-4 years in an engineering job on H1B visa. I am having this huge dilemma of which of the following three options works best for me. 1) Harvard MBA, costing $200K (…

Hi All,

I am a 30 year old married man(no kids), working in US for last 3-4 years in an engineering job on H1B visa. I am having this huge dilemma of which of the following three options works best for me.

1) Harvard MBA, costing $200K (it includes some additional cost based on my personal situation as well)
2) ISB MBA, costing $50K
3) Part-time MBA from top 10 US school (As I will be working FT, money wont be an issue)

My final objective:
I would like to work in a senior management position in a corporate job, e.g corporate strategy, leadership roles, product planning, marketing in India with room to grow and no visible ceiling.
NO IB/MC/PE/HF.

Constraints:
1) Money at the moment, Could only afford only a portion of (1) item above, say 30-40%.Loan could be available though for the rest. I am afraid to go in a loan of $100K with 15 lacs salary in India (I want to return to India).
2) Living with Spouse who wants to work as well. In USA, it is harder (not impossible) to get job for my spouse. She is looking for job and is in US with me at the moment. Long distance even within US would hurt.

Which of the following MBA options would work best for me and would take close to my objective while giving me proper sleep at night? Please feel free to chip in.

I do not have admissions but in a way you can say that I have interviews lined up.

Thanks.
Ibrahim123