Harvard Applicants Class of 2012

Hello all This thread is for aspirants of Harvard Business School who are planning to apply for the class of 2012. Hope this thread will give aspirants (which includes me) insights into the application process and preparations of fellow…

Hello all

This thread is for aspirants of Harvard Business School who are planning to apply for the class of 2012.

Hope this thread will give aspirants (which includes me) insights into the application process and preparations of fellow puys who wish to get into Harvard. \

I kindly request all aspirants to post your profile along with your first post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My profile
GMAT - 720 (expected)
Workex: 1.5 years with a top IT firm in India. 2 years with a Trading/Sourcing consulting startup in Kuwait. Was part of the core team that setup the business. 6 months - Started a Sourcing Consulting Company in Bangalore to cater to clients in the Middle East.
Acads: Engineer. Average. From one of the better colleges in TN.
Community Service: Started an NGO in 2007 for higher education of the underprivileged. Currently supporting 17 students with college education.
Extracurriculars: Cheif Coordinator of bangalore chapter of college alumni association. Held various leadership roles in school and college. Basketball player. Traveller.
PostMBA goals: Shortterm:Management Consulting, Longterm:Entrepreneurship