Happy Birthday Pendyal !!!!

Heres wishing a great and healthy year ahead and life to a great guy!!! Man you rock…have rarely seen genius guys like you who are so down to earth… Wish you the best!!! you deserve it… :: :: :: :: :: :: :: Enjo…

ZOMG!! My idol from last year..dude u really define who a genius is..for those who dont know..

Cat 2004 scorecard -Pendyal (I will never forget this score card ever!)

Di 100%
Qa 100%
Eng 99.59%
Overall 100%

He was ALL INDIA NO #1 in Cat 2004 with a Net score of 104.67 :shock:

Calls BLACKI convert BLACKI(i think ) and now in IIM-A...This guy is simply a LEGEND at PG..atleast for me 😃 It is an honour dude..really i wish I could meet you face to face, you are on my #1 for top 5 personalities too !.. I keep editing my posts to add more good stuff about you

Oh... HAPPY BDAY DUDE!!

happy b'day dude u must be a genious yaar

Happy Birthday Dude...!!:)

Happy Birthday Pendyal

Have a blast & a Rocking year ahead

Happy Birthday Thendy!!!

😃 HAPPY BIRTHDAY man...!!! Enjoi your day & Have a Rocking year ahead..!! 😃

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is an honour dude..really i wish I could meet you face to face, you are on my #1 for top 5 personalities too !.. I keep editing my posts to add more good stuff about you

it was an honor for me too dude..until the bugger decided to include me in his birthday dunking All WIMWI junta looking for revenge/vicarious pleasure, we had a great time kicking his hard-to-miss a$$ soundly and successfully the pics are available with me, but will be posted prior to his majesty's approval. (and on pm's otherwise :wink:)

happy birthday late-nite movie pal :wink: all the best and more :wink: for the next year. amen!
Happy Birthday Thendy!!!

pende jee if u ddnt understand dis puhleeeej contact moi.........

Happy Birthday pal. Have a great year ahead :)

Cheers

YUPPIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE BUDDAY PENDE JEEEEEEEE
YUUPIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE BUDDAY MOONCHWA JEE

happy bday buddy!

happy birthday sire..............

oyye...Happy birthday Pendy Thendy or vice versa, as the case may be

Have a great year ahead

Happy birthday Pendi !

Have a great day and a rocking year ahead ! 😃

Vijay

Many Happy returns of the day.. 😃 Have a rocking career ahead!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and WISH U ATB for many more SUCCESS stories..

Naresh

many happy returns of the day dude! 😃 and wish you all the very best for whatever you want! :)

Have a fab day and a great year ahead!

Happy Birthday Keerthi

Good Luck in your all your future endeavours and enjoy the day

Heartiest wishes on your birthday d00d! 😃 indeed you are among my top people I would like to meet too!