HaPpY BiRtHdAy ESTALLAR12 aka QUANT GOD aka :ANGEL: aka KaMiNeY :D ;) :P :D

Oye @Estallar12 :gm: :gm: :gm: Happy happy bday !!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :clap: :clap: :cl…

Oye @Estallar12 :gm: :gm: :gm: Happy happy bday !!!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό :gm: :gm: Tum jiyo hazaron saal aur ... aur .. aur.. harr saal ho yeh sab .. :mg: :mg:

1. Tere style me wishing(one of the bestest gifts that you have received:splat: ) ... happy bday to you Mr Doremon :splat: :splat: :mg:

You will kill me for this i know.. :splat: :mg: :gm:

2. May every year you succeed in your Temple run adventure! :splat: :mg:.. YKWIM :mg: :evilbat: :evilgrin: hehahhahaha

Special note :mg:

Ok, by the time you have seen this I guess i am almost dead πŸ˜› So now time for the next . :mg:

3. May you(which I actually know you will πŸ˜ƒ ) by the end of this year be at that place that you deserve and are destined to be. πŸ˜ƒ :angel:

4. Ab cake shake bhi hona chahiye πŸ˜› :p... Le thuss :mg:

:grin:

Yeh all in one,sab tera fav... gaa..naach..aur kha bhi aur uss golden sandal ki chinta mat karna aaj nii padhenge teko :splat: πŸ˜› :grin: πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ :grin: :grin: Roo mat.. Now pakaa wala serious wishes bas πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

You are an awesome dawsum person,a great friend and a rockstar by all means !! One of a kind πŸ˜ƒ ! May God bless you with all you desire in this coming year of your life and you keep smiling forever. :gm: :gm: :gm: ( thodhi akal bhi de denge toh acha rahega i guess :roll: πŸ˜› ) (mujhe SERIOUS hona tha :splat: )
Have a rocking day!! Party hard!!!! /m\ :clap: :clap: :clap:πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
Happy birthday once again. Jiyo ! πŸ‘Ό :gm: :gm: πŸŽ‚
@Estallar12 ka bday 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Wish you a very happy bday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
and i wish next year we also celebrate your selection at IIM A/B/C mgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgmgπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy Bday Estaller Bhai πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy your Day mg

@bluechameleon18 @gudda1122 @ashishpai2001 @rhinorocks @avinashkrjha @choosen04 @visionIIM-ACL @ankur123xyz @abhimukh19 @cutie.pie @YouMadFellow @paridhi11890 @FSOG @karl @deepu @DeAdLy @grondmaster @sid2222000 @Omkarp @peligro @Brooklyn @EagleMenace @Love_CAT @rajatjain10 @lay_man @gs4890 @brixcel @lopagargg @pratskool @sonvi @poorme @tequierocr7 and all others. πŸ˜ƒ
@Estallar12 Esta bhauπŸ‘....bday ki bot bot badhiya hoπŸŽ‚....

Jaldi se 4th law of newton discover karo........:D aur ye cat vat baaki baccho ke liye chod do 😁 😁
@Estallar12 Happy birthday to the most phodu legend of PG πŸ˜ƒ ...

Have a great year ahead and hope you achieve everything you deserve πŸ˜ƒ

Wish you a very happy birthday @Estallar12 πŸŽ‚

May god bless you.. may you always stay blessed and achieve great success in all your endeavors.

Enjoy the day. Have loadz of fun. πŸ‘ 🍻
@Estallar12 Happy Birthday Stella behen :mg: From Sabrina and Me. :gm: :new-bday: :new-bday: :clap:
We just wish you get everything you want! Have a great Life ahead! God bless ya!! πŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»lookroundπŸ‘πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘splat:gm: :gm: :gm:
@Estallar12 Happy Bday yar 😁

Wish you a very Happy vala Birthday saar πŸ˜ƒ have a great one..

Happy birthday bhai :gm:

Have a great time πŸ˜ƒ