Hamari Kaksha - Chandigarh - Volunteers needed

Hi, Posting this on behalf of my friend: If you are in and around Chandigarh, you may want to have a look at the page below: Hamari Kaksha - Chandigarh (India) - Info | Facebook Volunteers needed for: 1. Teaching Maths/Computer…

Hi,

Posting this on behalf of my friend:

If you are in and around Chandigarh, you may want to have a look at the page below:
Hamari Kaksha - Chandigarh (India) - Info | Facebook

Volunteers needed for:
1. Teaching Maths/Computers/Sciences (should be Chandigarh localite)
2. Creative designers needed (for designing brochures and workshop materials)
3. Consultant needed for consultancy related to fund raising and financial planning
4. Web designer needed in order to overhaul the website and introduce some new features.
If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I can connect you to my friend.

Let's do some good!

Cheers!

Hi,

Posting this on behalf of my friend:

If you are in and around Chandigarh, you may want to have a look at the page below:
Hamari Kaksha - Chandigarh (India) - Info | Facebook

Volunteers needed for:
1. Teaching Maths/Computers/Sciences (should be Chandigarh localite)
2. Creative designers needed (for designing brochures and workshop materials)
3. Consultant needed for consultancy related to fund raising and financial planning
4. Web designer needed in order to overhaul the website and introduce some new features.
If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I can connect you to my friend.

Let's do some good!

Cheers!

I think first one suits me....

maths teacher
we will get certificate for this?
pearl bro shed some light 😃
I think first one suits me....

maths teacher
we will get certificate for this?
pearl bro shed some light :)

Bhai,
Certificate to nahin milega abhi i think. It's for general good of these kids. If you can spend sometime to make their lives better, it's the satisfaction which counts.
If one can start thinking by the motive to give, I think it'll be the best start.
Rest everything follows.

Do let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks for asking, btw.
Cheers.
Bhai,
Certificate to nahin milega abhi i think. It's for general good of these kids. If you can spend sometime to make their lives better, it's the satisfaction which counts.
If one can start thinking by the motive to give, I think it'll be the best start.
Rest everything follows.

Do let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks for asking, btw.
Cheers.

I'm from Mumbai but I would like to thank you for taking this initiative... god bless you guys in a special way... if you have any such initiatives in Mumbai, do let me know.

Cheers!