HAL MT 2013 (Electronics)

Hi Guys, HAL MT 2013 exam will be from 13 Nov to 22nd Nov.Discuss Electronics related Questions and Queries.

Hi Guys,
HAL MT 2013 exam will be from 13 Nov to 22nd Nov.Discuss Electronics related Questions and Queries.

10 bit A/D converters, the quantization error is given by(in percent)(ISRO 2006)

0 voters

how many students can we expect in electronics branch

I have submitted the payment details but didn't print the application confirmation page. now i see that they have removed the login window also. How can i retrieve my application number?

Is there any Sectional cutoff ? And What about the Negative Marking?

Bhai log .. do they ask any question from Engg. Maths ?

which is the best book on analog and digital communication ??

Can any1 say about the level of ques(ECE) for HAL?

Is it like IES or SAIL

hi puys,
do we require to study material & components,electronics measurement & instruments, microwave engineering, general engineering are included in syllabus or not.because these are given n madeeasy practice book.

can anyone suggest what are the important topics in EDC

ECE STRATEGY
I have finished with EDC,ANALOG,NETWORK,DIGITAL,CONTROL from MADEEASY & GK remaining EMT,SIGNAL,MICROPROCESSOR,COMMUNICATION,MATHS & nontech.
please post your strategy

which books are you refereing for GK i am very confused for GK

IS THERE SECTIONAL CUT-OFF ????????

@pra_ies_psu

IS THERE SECTIONAL CUT-OFF ????????

It is not mentioned but as I hav discsd with my seniors they definitly follow section cutoff criteria. Some of senior got selected after making 65in tech and otherone's havn't selected by making 85in tech bcoz their score in GK is only 5,As they said bcoz it is my first time.

HAL MT 2012 ; Number of students shortlisted for the interview in various disciplines

Comp. Sc. 79

Electrical 154

Electronics 206

Finance 116

HR 138

IMM 60

Mechanical 792

Aeronautical 21

Production 35

Metallurgy 114

This thread is so dead..... Com'on guyzz.... make some noise.... rise

today i bought arihant G.K 2014 starting to study from today what all topics should i cover plz specify i am targetting to get around 9-10 marks
,what can be the cutoff for G.K if there is a sectional cutoff

Why Silicon/Germanium can't be used to manufacture LEDs?

What is Stabilization Ratio ?

Diodes are used to compensate which of the following transistor circuit parameters?

Ico , Vbe, Beta