HAL-India 2012 MT (T/A) discussion

Hello friends,This is a thread for the discussion of HAL-India 2012 MT. Please use this thread for the discussion of Registration, Exam details, GD topics and interview questions/ feedback. Hope dis thread will be useful!!!

Hello friends,
This is a thread for the discussion of HAL-India 2012 MT.

Please use this thread for the discussion of Registration, Exam details, GD topics and interview questions/ feedback.

Hope dis thread will be useful!!!!!!!!

when can this exam be conducted ?

which month can we expect.

Are they going to consider GATE 2013?

@gauthami.kuravi
exam: November 20-30. Interviews and results: December. Training starts: 1st Jan 2013
@sateeshin Did u get any mail to send the scanned challan copy

what gd ?? they dnt have gd...!!!

@kavs nope
@anjali_sng said:
what gd ?? they dnt have gd...!!!
correct. my mistake

Does HAL MT exam have Sectional Cut-offs ?

@mohan1218 yes
@sateeshin said:
@mohan1218 yes
which books to refer to prepare fr exam????
@anjali_sng check out this post http://careerquips.blogspot.in/2012/10/hal-mt-exam-pattern-sample-papers-books.html
@sateeshin said:
@anjali_sng check out this post careerquips.blogspot.in/2012/1...
HOW DO U KNW ABT THE SECTIONAL CUTOFFS???
@sateeshin said:
@mohan1218 yes
Hey Sateesh, How do you know about the Sectional cut-offs? Are you sure? Have any idea about the exact marks required etc...

@mohan1218 Sections are there means sectional cut-offs WILL be there. General Awareness 5 correct out of 20 will be safe. Not sure about English & Reasoning

hmmm.... I read many exam experiences from the past exam takers...no one mentioned about the cut-offs...May be you're right! Even I thought so about the GA section...

And I heard from the my friend, that you'd need at least 75% i.e. 120 to get an interview call.. Do you know anything about that..

And anyone from CSE/IT??

do anyone have previous year papers of HAL-Mechnical Brach for MT???

@mohan1218 said:
hmmm.... I read many exam experiences from the past exam takers...no one mentioned about the cut-offs...May be you're right! Even I thought so about the GA section...And I heard from the my friend, that you'd need at least 75% i.e. 120 to get an interview call.. Do you know anything about that..And anyone from CSE/IT??
i am from cs.. dont know from where n wat to stdy ... if u have sum matter ..plz share
@anjali_sng said:
i am from cs.. dont know from where n wat to stdy ... if u have sum matter ..plz share
Have you seen the past exam experiences from Freshersworld ? you can get some idea by reading those... I'm reading some gate material and another book from Made easy publications...
@mohan1218 said:
Have you seen the past exam experiences from Freshersworld ? you can get some idea by reading those... I'm reading some gate material and another book from Made easy publications...
gate gk publishers is enough for this exam???