HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) MT Recruitment 2020

Notification for HAL MT recruitment has been out. Guys & Girls, Please discuss relevant topic here. All The Best. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HAL invites application for MT (Technical) - 200 posts, MT (Materials Management) - 35 Posts, MT (Marketing) - 15 Posts, MT (HR) - 15 Posts, MT (Legal) - 10 Posts, MT (Civil) - 7 Posts & MT (Architecture) - 3 posts. Happy Applying.

last year hal created benchmark for other psu by completing whole recruitment process within 1-1.5

months

Please clear all these points:

1. No of Questions asked category wise ( i mean split the section into technical , Gk , Quants ...etc)
2. Safe marks to obtain in each section to get the call
3. Salary structure - (both in hand and after completing the training period)
4. Expected date for examination

herez d HAL notification 😃 last year, i clrd HAL written 😃

HAL MT 2012 thread check karo..wahan pe sab pata chal jaayga 😃 herz d link :

@anirban.xcd and all those who cleared written test last year kindly tell about sectional cut-off if any and how much they attempted (approx value) out of the total question.

ELECTRONICS waalon ........give ur presence here!!

@ammy99 @Dimpal - what about MT(Finance)...this time they didn't declared vacancies for finance...how sad..:(

can electronics & telecommunication apply

Detailed advertisement is attached

@anirban.xcd How was your interview what type of questions do they ask,I know you are from mech & i am frm electronics but will the questions be frm core or aeronautical application oriented plz share your experience

does HAL give any extension to the selected candidates?

For Which Post you are applying

disribution of paper kya hain?????whar r the sections & total marks...????

Plz give some help related to ELECTRICAL for HAL MT....last year candidates..plz share ur experience...!!!!

Thanks...:) 😃 😃

guys last year hal main jo general awarenss aayi thi usme current affairs aaye the yeah hostory,geographyetc aayi thi..........and agar current affairs aaye the toh kis month ke aaye the........plz do reply

bhai log dis is the advertisment for hal mt 2013.........

anybody from production engineering attended the hal exam kindly give some guideline about the sectors from which questions were asked in technical section????

@pra_ies_psu : tumhari baat sach hui.. 😃 HAL aa gaya 😃 thnx.. 😃