Gyanone Review

I would like to provide feedback about GyanOne admission consultants. I had taken GyanOne’s service for preparing my applications to Schulich and Sauder business schools in Canada. What I liked about them is the personalized attention they provide…

I would like to provide feedback about GyanOne admission consultants. I had taken GyanOne's service for preparing my applications to Schulich and Sauder business schools in Canada. What I liked about them is the personalized attention they provide, with several rounds of review on each and every aspect of the MBA application. They make sure that the application is in the best possible shape, even when you are not able to spare time on your essays with work commitments, by providing you with timely help, reminders and revisions. Although I have still not decided on which school would I be selecting finally, I really want to thank them for making this possible. Would not have been possible without their knowledge of the admission and interview process, detailed feedbacks, expertise, professionalism and commitment. Thanks a lot guys!

"GYANONE ADMISSION CONSULTANTS HELPED ME CRACK ALL AUSTRALIAN BSCHOOLS".

It is with great pleasure to write this testimonial for GYANONE. After searching for lots of admission consultants, I stumbled upon GYANONE admission consultancy. The GyanOne consultants have really helped to really create awesome application for my masters program. Even when I was in the verge of my deadline for my application in Australian business schools, the consultants worked hard to help me create my Sop for three top ranked schools(Monash university, university of Sydney and Australian school of business) which helped me to get interview calls from all the three colleges that I had applied. From my experience, I have no hesitation in claiming that when it comes to persuing GMAT and subsequent B-school admission process, GYANONE is the way to go. And btw, it is competitively priced too!! All you applicants out there, feel free to reach out to me for any questions.

NYU Stern was the only good school where i could try to think about pursuing part-time MBA near New York. I am really glad that I could make it through because of GyanOne. They are truly experts when it comes to insights into the admission processes at top US b-schools. Right from extensive brainstorming sessions to creating a strong recommendation strategy and resume, they helped me strengthen my NYU Stern Langone application from all perspectives. I really want to thank them for all their efforts and support throughout my application process.

I think Gyanone is one of the best things that happened to me in my MBA journey... The other best things offcourse my admits in ISB, IIMC & Richard Ivey. 

I have been to many consultants and lot of them just blow their own trumpets. Well honestly, I dont care unless I dont get the right advice. Gyanone team is absolutely professional and beieves in result oriented actions. Here is what results I achieved

My score went from 600 to 690 in a span of 10 classes just because I hit the right spots in my preparation under Gyanone's guidance...

I applied to 4 schools and got through 3... Oh and my interview preps were awesome too... I was ready and surprisingly the bouncers that I got in the interview were the ones I was prepared for already.... One thing that I understand and the ones reading this also should understand is that MBA admission process is no rocket science... Every school has a unique perspective for admissions and that needs to be understood... Well I can vouch for the fact that Gyanone has an expertise with that understanding of perspective... They can tell you how ISB app will be different from an IIM app... or how an INSEAD applicant can change the odds with just little tweaks in their app,,... 

I have and would highly recommend Gyanone for getting to the right MBA school or for that matter for an overall clarity of Goals....  Oh just forgot to mention that I am an ISB candidate for Co18!

Cheers!!!

My Story: MBA In Canada- Admit 2018

I signed up for GyanOne's services in November 2017. With 3.5 years of work experience in finance and advertising, and an average GMAT score of 610, I knew I would need the best help to crack the application process, and this is where GyanOne came to the rescue!

With Rishabh and Swati Maam's  help, I got personalized feedback on the colleges I chose to apply to. Their research was extremely thorough. Rishabh does a deep-dive into the program offerings of every college and tries to connect your experience and aspirations with the college's offerings. He makes it a point to showcase your value additions to any program as well as clearly outline how a program can benefit you. Since I intend on specializing in marketing, he also gave his own recommendations on the programs that would be best suited for me.

Swati and Rishabh helped with multiple rounds of my application review. In terms of constantly sending and re-sending muliple drafts of my SOP and resume, I was able to get a precise application ready. Since I was applying with my sister to all the programs, we both stood in direct competition with each other. Swati and Rishabh took extra measures to ensure that each and every document of ours was extremely different. Since my sister and I have extremely similar profiles- from our work experience to even our GMAT scores, it was necessary to put across different stories for the two of us. And Swati and Rishabh took all the steps to make us sound and look like different candidates. This kind of attention requires time, patience and constant back and forths, which GyanOne perfectly executed. I would shoot multiple drafts of documents and e-mails to them on a daily basis and they were more than willing to help with each and every query.

Once interview calls came, Swati Ma'am helped me by giving a grueling mock interview session. In each session conducted, she would coach me on how to present myself and how to address questions intelligently. Her questions were so multi-pronged and sometimes they knocked the wind out of me! But as she did mention, she prepared me for the worst. She would ask behavioural as well as general MBA questions about my past work experience and my future goals, and her cross-questions required you to be clear and logical. She would also encourage me to connect my story with daily happenings or current affairs to povide more contexts to my answers. And the actual interview seemed like a cake walk to me. At the end of my interview, I remember thinking how simple it actually was and that ended up worrying me a little bit :)

Through GyanOne's help, not only did both my sister and I get into our program of choice, but we were also awarded scholarships for the same! 

GyanOne has been a lifesaver in my college apps and taking their help definitely proved to be a success for me.

This is an honest review of Gyanone (I like to call it G1). Two people who have helped me in my application journey - Rishabh and Swati. Both are highly experienced individuals and have been in this business for long to understand where and how to shape up a candidate's application.

I needed help with my applications. When I had my first interaction with Rishabh, I felt confident that I was working with the right person. He will not beat about the bush while talking to you. Expect some upfront and honest feedback.  Rishabh convinced me to think from a different perspective in order to land a seat in colleges. Guess what? I had applied to 3 colleges - called for interviews in 2 of them while awaiting a response from 3rd. He has helped me shape up my journey that I feel lucky that I was referred to him. Gyanone’s office is in Delhi. What I liked about Rishabh is he was approachable. I could drop by and get my queries cleared (in person). That is always important.

If you are on a lookout for consultants who are expert in what they do, Rishabh and Swati are the people to approach. You will not regret!