GW or Ivey MBA ?

Dear all, I would like to request your advice on which business school to attend. I have received offers of admission from George Washington in the US and York and the Richard Ivey School in Canada. Given that I will be taking a loan in order…

Dear all,

I would like to request your advice on which business school to attend. I have received offers of admission from George Washington in the US and York and the Richard Ivey School in Canada. Given that I will be taking a loan in order to finance my education I would be interested in staying and working abroad to at least payoff the student loans. I would like to study in the US but the well documented difficulties regarding the H-1B situation in the US is troubling. I come from a finance background and would optimally b interested in staying in that sector post graduation. Any advice or recommendation on which of these three programs would be most helpful in finding a position after graduation in either Canada or the US would be helpful. Thanks again.