Guyss I need your suggestions.... Pls comment :-)

Hi all,I completed B-tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg in 2011.Within 1 month I joined an MNC and I was into sales there. And my designation was Asst. Manager - Retail sales. I was one of the top performers there.While at the tim…

Hi all,

I completed B-tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg in 2011.Within 1 month I joined an MNC and I was into sales there. And my designation was Asst. Manager - Retail sales. I was one of the top performers there.While at the time of completing the course I had 1 paper to clear which is yet to be cleared.I have 2 yrs work experience in Retail Sales. And now I am planning to pursue MBA in Marketing.I have resigned from the company and now I am preparing rigorously for CAT 13.As per my preparation level I am pretty confident of getting min 90+ percentile.I hope I will clear the paper by April 2014 and would be able to submit the certificates before the selection processes are over.I have 85 %, 84% and 64% in 10th, +2 and graduation respectively.Please suggest which all colleges is it recommended to apply considering my marks, backlog and the experience.I am not too optimistic to get into FMS, IIMA,B,C...But would definitely want to do MBA from say any of the top 25-30 B-Schools

Regards,Sonu