Guidance Reqd.

Hi all, I’ve just moved to B’lore from B’bay. I’ve around 3.5yrs of work experience in call centers, last 16 months as a Trainer (Language & Process). I want to start preparing for GMAT, but I’m totally clueless as to which institute to join, wher…

Hi all, I've just moved to B'lore from B'bay. I've around 3.5yrs of work experience in call centers, last 16 months as a Trainer (Language & Process). I want to start preparing for GMAT, but I'm totally clueless as to which institute to join, where to start from... What kind of course to enroll for as I plan to work part-time... when to give my GMAT...
I'd sincerely appreciate any help by u guys....

Hi all, I've just moved to B'lore from B'bay. I've around 3.5yrs of work experience in call centers, last 16 months as a Trainer (Language & Process). I want to start preparing for GMAT, but I'm totally clueless as to which institute to join, where to start from... What kind of course to enroll for as I plan to work part-time... when to give my GMAT...
I'd sincerely appreciate any help by u guys....

Dear,
Kindly visit the GMAT thread, there is no need to start a new thread on this aspect. Since you are a newbie to pagalguy, you're excused. For your info., the GMAT thread has so much material, you'll be kept busy for at least a fortnight. All the best for your preparation.

Sory about that. I didn't know there was a GMAT thread also... Thanx anyways, Scorpio...