Guidance needed - Urgently

Hi , I am a software professional from india. i am looking for an admission in B- School in fall season. But after seeing B schools sites i have some doubts. pls help me out: 1: i have got a 14 months exp in an MNC as s/w professional…

Hi ,

I am a software professional from india.
i am looking for an admission in B- School in fall season.
But after seeing B schools sites i have some doubts.
pls help me out:
1: i have got a 14 months exp in an MNC as s/w professional till date.
MY graduation(engeneering) percentage was also 78%.
Acc to US B school sites they recquire 2+ yr of exp on an avg.
i just want to know that is this exp req at the time of applying to your univ or at the time of joining.

i have got a score of 680. AWA-5

3: Also i would like to know that if at the time of applying i have only 14 months of exp but i will have 2+ yrs of exp by the time i end up in your univ, then do i hold a chance in your univ.

4-Also My toefl score is 263

My writing score is 5 in Toefl.

Also with this current profile am i eligible in applying to any of Univ ranging in 20-50 ranks in the FT rankings,

i have my preferences liste out pritty clearly---

stream preferences-

1- international business
2-startegic business analysis.
3- enterpreneurship
4-finance

PLs guide me.

Also i have consulted a consultant and he has suggested me following univ---

Brigham Young University-MBA (specialization in Finance)-
Michigan State University-MBA
Temple University-MBA (specialization in Finance)-
State University of New York at Buffalo
Texas A & M University, College Station-MBA (specialization in International Business)-

The first univ sounds good to me, but i an somewaht skeptical about the others.

pls guide me.if with this current profile i can aim at some better colleges than these----

Also how gud is" Thunderbird-Garvin" school of management?????

All kinds of responses are welcome...

thanks
samarth

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :grab:

samarth.sangal Says
i have my preferences liste out pritty clearly---

He guys,,i think we should help him out,,,

acc to me, the choice of ur univ is pritty OK,,,,but i am not sure about the otherquery, abt applying to top schoools, may be someone else can help u out,,

he guys help him out...

Hey samarth.sangal aka samsmart99,

Don't you think it is pretty silly to answer one's own posts?

Twice in a row in one day too!

-S
He guys,,i think we should help him out,,,

acc to me, the choice of ur univ is pritty OK,,,,but i am not sure about the otherquery, abt applying to top schoools, may be someone else can help u out,,

he guys help him out...

AWW mannn! u`re doing it again! AGAIN u`ve started a thread and posted a reply to urself. i just visited ur other thread and posted a message there abt this thing u`re doing and the next thing i see is, u`re backing up urself again! dude, post a querry, and relax. if ppl are interested, they`ll reply...otherwise look elsewhere for answers. this is really ridiculous. u`ve seen the movie called "Me myself and irene"?

Hey CTD, check out this guy's other thread... now he has an identity crisis ... looks like he lost track of which of his identities wanted to study abroad and which one was backing the other one up :-))