Guidance for F1 VISA -- for a small unknown university

Hi Guys, I have an admit for MBA from www.itu.edu. Its a small university in california and doesnt require GMAT. I am planning to take visa appointment date for next month. I have all the necessary documents - Admission letter, I-20, and Financi…

Hi Guys,
I have an admit for MBA from www.itu.edu. Its a small university in california and doesnt require GMAT. I am planning to take visa appointment date for next month. I have all the necessary documents - Admission letter, I-20, and Financial documents. Is there anything else I need to support my VISA application as the university is not that well known and doesnt require GMAT....!!!ANY INPUTS PLEASE!!!!

Hi Guys,
I have an admit for MBA from www.itu.edu. Its a small university in california and doesnt require GMAT. I am planning to take visa appointment date for next month. I have all the necessary documents - Admission letter, I-20, and Financial documents. Is there anything else I need to support my VISA application as the university is not that well known and doesnt require GMAT....!!!ANY INPUTS PLEASE!!!!

Sorry dude, would have helped you out if I knew, but generic advice would be show a LOT of money in your financial statement, and try to mean it when you say that you intend on getting back to India.

thanks

For a relatively unknown university like this, I think the 1st question a VO will ask is "How did you hear about ITU?". He would like to probe you on your decision to go to ITU and not to a better and well-known school. So please make sure that you have concrete answers ready for such questions like "Why ITU?". Also take some documentary evidence to show that the school doesn't require a GMAT/TOEFL score. My personal understanding is that as long as someone can convince the VO that his only intention to go to US is education, and not permanent settlement, you should be ok.
All the best.

Sorry to say this but ITU is no university. Its is notorious for issuing CPTs. Mostly students who miss their H1 bus will opt for this university.
I am not sure which consulate you going but if its madras then god save you.