Group MS in US

Hey Guys,I've created a group for GRE Prep/MS aspirants. There are around 75 members currently. Members can discuss about GRE prep and strategies, University selection, SOP, recommendation letters and many more. Please drop your numbers in comments if you wish to join.

P.S.- I'm applying for Fall 2018.

1 Like

Hey Guys,I've created a Whatappp group for GRE Prep/MS aspirants. There are around 75 members currently. Members can discuss about GRE prep and strategies, University selection, SOP, recommendation letters and many more. Please drop your numbers in comments if you wish to join.

P.S.- I'm applying for Fall 2018.

1 Like

I want to know safe, moderate and ambitious university.

Undergraduation: University of Delhi, Bsc Mathematics(H), 84%

Postgraduation: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Masters of Science Maths and Compution, 2016(6.5)

Internships: Center for Mathematical Modeling

JNU

Project: Portfolio Management,Indian Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.

GRE: 304(V:148, Q:156)

Fellow ship from Indian Academy of Science, 2014

Work Experience: 1.5 years as an analyst in a startup

I want to do MS in FInance or Business Analytics

1 Like

MS in MIS for Spring 2018
GRE(301) V: 140 Q: 161 AWA: 4
TOEFL: 85

Undergraduation
B.Tech in Computer Science from Manipal University Jaipur?CGPA: 7.96 (0 Backlogs)

13 Months experience in Wipro Technologies.

-Published a research paper in International Journal
-1 month training in Android Application Development from HPES after 2nd year
-1 Month internship in Genpact Headstrong Capital Markets after 3rd year

-Certification in C# from Microsoft IT Academy (MSIT)

-Certification in Cloud Infrastructure and Services for EMC Academic Associate by EMC2

-Certificate of Participation on National Network Security (NNSC) workshop for 2 days organised by Entrepreneurship cell IIT Mumbai and Network Bulls

Universities Aimed:
University of Southern California
University of Maryland, College Park
University of Arizona
University of Texas - Dallas
Arizona State University
Illinois Institute of Technology
University of North Carolina at Charlotte
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Northeastern University
San Diego State University

Please help in identifying the colleges that I could get.

Hello everyone, I am a graduate chemical engineer from an NIT in India passed out in May 2018 and I'm currently preparing for GRE. I want to do MS in Chemical Engineering with a view to pursuing a career in Oil and Gas Industry.  Can anyone suggest what are the best universities to pursue this career?

Hi, I am looking for a GRE Magoosh account on non sharing basis. Please reach me at [email protected] for further communication

Magoosh account valid till January 2019 for 5.5k..

Manhatten 6 test series available.

Validity: 30 March 2019.

Email me at: [email protected]

Any PhD admit for fall 2019?

Top Canadian Universities to target for Masters abroad. Consolidated list with the Tuition Fee, Deadlines & Ranking.

https://www.greedge.com/blog/ms-in-canada-top-universities-in-canada/

Hey! Im selling my gre princeton premium account for 2000 rs only whereas a new bought account will cost you around $299 (20k) . A very good deal for a validity till june 2020. The best deal ever Iam in for negotiation as well please contact - 6380652382

Looking for magoosh account 

1)Selling Magoosh GRE Premium Account 6 month Validity for registered in your email ID Price : 5500 Private accounts for 1-5 months also available . DM me for prices . 2) Sharing Magoosh account Price List: 1 month : 500 2 month : 750 3 month : 1000 4 month : 1200 5 month : 1350 6 month : 1500 3) Magoosh TOEFL account available Both sharing and Private Shared account : 1 month-500 Private account : 1 month -1800 4) Manhattan mocks(inclusive of Kaplan and Princeton available) - 600 ****Interested users can PM(message) me****

Having magoosh ttp and mocks selling at low price anyone need whatsapp me

Hello Students
We are from Ruloans.We provide education loans to students who are planning to study abroad or currently studying in abroad.
We have tie ups with several corporate banks and Nbfc out there like Hdfc credila,avanse,idfc etc.
Anyone in requirement can ping me on what’sapp - 7003588052
EDUCATION LOAN FOR THE COLLATERAL AND NON COLLATERAL

• Education loans are intended to cover the cost of tuition, books and supplies, and living expenses while the borrower is in the process of pursuing a degree.

• Rate of Interest - 10% to 12% (Depending to the student Profile)

• Loan Process time 3 to 5 Days