group for those who cant make out after interview

gud morng frnds this group is for people who passed written and further not selected for interview ,so we would discuss what mistakes have we done and next time these mistakes should not repeat .

gud morng frnds this group is for people who passed written and further not selected for interview ,so we would discuss what mistakes have we done and next time these mistakes should not repeat .

First introduce urself and feel frank to say ur achievements and failure in banking and also say from how long u r preparing.

I have completed B.tech in april 2013 .I started preparing for banking from may and the first exam i wrote was bank of baroda po and got selected after written ,gd and pi went well but bad luck not selected finally .The reason was i didnt attempt much in written I think written has more weightage and i need to improve my speed.

I'm from Vizianagaram,A.P. Passed out in 2012. Cleared the written for BOB but didn't make it into the final list. My GD was average but PI went well. Even the Interviewer congratulated me. I was unable to know my mistake. The sad thing is I didn't even make it to the wait list

hello guyz m fm hyd ,cleard written of bob but not selectd in final list..my gd was good m the only person who spoked precisly using gud vocab wid loud voice ..even other members of gd congratulated me for my gd ..but interview ...they askd only one question" tell me about u r main project "dats it only one question dey not even askd single question more than dat i said it dey said dats it u can go ...i was shocked bcoz they not even askd about my self ....i was frustratd by seein da results arey i prepared well for interview dose buggers dint askd any thin n my gd was excellent m da only person whos havin profundity over englsh..none of them hav spoken good english.....i wanna beat the interview pannel 2 old ladies n old fellows....😠

2012 passout... bmsb is my 3rd interview.... muchataga 3va dhi kuda dobbindhi.... as expected......
hmm... gearing up for poIII.... eesari nannu evadu aapaledu... ....... poIII clear chestha......

This is experience of person who got selected

attempted 132 in written.and my pi was excellent.they asked me about say few words about bank of baroda and why banking?? I managed like banking suits woman much and when compared to software banking is better...... so they told u have done good job.

guyz anybody goin to write RRB SCALE 1 po on 22nd

Hello everyone..I am a B.tech graduate & Presently I am working with MNC from last 3 years.
Now I want to pursue MBA in agriculture to start my own business.
For preparation I am leaving my current job and planning to write next year CAT examination.

The logic behind my one year preparation time is that I have to start from zero and also the seats available for this specific filed in good colleges are limited (IRMA,IIM-A, IIM-L & IIFM).
Hence from my perspective my future plan as follows with Plan A,B & C.
PLAN A: MBA in Agriculture to start my own business
PLAN B: MBA in Operations
PLAN C: Executive MBA based on my experience.
Can you guys please help me out for my plan as I am little bit worry about this one year gap and if you can advise further.
Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

guyzzz hw about u r preparation for ibps po .........

guyz shall we start sharin doubts and stratagies for upcoming ibps po ...examlookround

guyz any bdy der...

Guys!! Made it into IOBMSB program !! 🍻👼

did anyone appear for ibps po3...............everyone is saying it was very tough..

yo... hw u buddies.... hope all of u r done with PO.... n xpecting many of u r dissapointed with the xam... just leave it... n... buckle up for ibps clerk.... prepare well.... al da bst.... 👍