Grenoble School of Management, France

Hello, Could someone tell me how’s Grenoble School of Management, France, in terms of teaching, networking and placements ? Also, do they required GMAT ? Thanks.

Hello,

Could someone tell me how's Grenoble School of Management, France, in terms of teaching, networking and placements ?

Also, do they required GMAT ?

Thanks.

Hi
Even i want to know about this school.
Is anyone enrolled in this school or has studied in this school?

hi vishal,

i have got admission in Grenoble ecole de management.. for sept 2011. waiting for ppl who r all going to grenoble.. is any body there ???

Hi Kalyan
For Which Course did you get the admission?
What was the criteria and how much was your GMAT score?

Please reply in detail
I also want to go to this school and i have heard that it is good for Technology management.

Any views on that?

Thanks
Vishal

@ vishal,

i have got the admission for my MBA, sept2011. my GMAT score was 550. i have applied for this school along with some other Canadian schools. waiting for them to reply. but very less chances of getting in to those, hence most likely i wud b joining in Grenoble.

about the school, there are 7 Indian students in current batch. almost interacted with every one. they said, school is good in every aspect. but when it comes to internship in 2nd yr de said its tough, but uill get it(provided by your networking skills should be very strong). and when it comes to job, its even more tougher bcoz recruiters want native french speakers or you shd be fluent in french.

have interacted with careers office, grenoble and trying to get placement report of 2009 academic year. meanwhile am also trying to find out 2009 students where they have done intern and whr they are doing jobs now. still in process of finding those details. as these details will tell us, how easy or difficult to get the internship(in france or in India ??) and what kind of positions these people are holding after MBA.

No doubt grenoble is decent b school, in europe and worldwide. but its not a top notch and cannot compared to Insead or HEC paris. with such a huge investment, my worry is now what will be the return of investment. am still doing some r&d; on this. only when am convinced, ill be joining.

can you pls send me an private message of your email id here..

kalyan