Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA 2010

Dear All I’ve got an unconditional offer from Grenoble Graduate School of Business to join their 2010 MBA programme in September. The university is triple accredited (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS) and was ranked 87th in 2009 FT rankings. Howeve…

Dear All

I've got an unconditional offer from Grenoble Graduate School of Business to join their 2010 MBA programme in September.

The university is triple accredited (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS) and was ranked 87th in 2009 FT rankings. However, this school is not ranked in the FT rankings 2010 Should this be a cause of worry? I'm in a dilemma whether to accept this offer or not. I'd really appreciate any useful information on this university.

Also, how's the job market in France for MBA grads? Should we place any hopes on campus recruitments? Will Indian students be given post study work permit in France after completing MBA? How easy is it for Indians to find a job in France after completing the MBA, and particularly from GGSB? Living expenses in Grenoble? Contacts of GGSB alumni? Any information would be of great help....

Thanks in advance...

Hey even I am contemplating to apply and even I was surprised no to find GGSB in FT 2010 , I even met one of their Programme Directors ( Msc ) in Mumbai ....Can you share your profile and why u choose GGSB !

Hi Friends,
I got an offer for MBA Sept 2011 from GGSB on Jan 25, 2011.
I have few questions and if anyone have any opinion. Please reply:

About 2nd year project etc. What would you suggest. Shall I take Leave without Pay or resign from my company. I am working as Consultant at Capgemini, Mumbai and I will have 6.5 years of work Ex. by Sept 2011 intake.

I would be humbled if you can comment on job scenario at France and 2nd year income during the Project etc (I do not belong to the rich family you see).

Looking forward desperately to your reply.
-Anks

@ ANKS,

hi dude. i have got the offer from grenoble, MBA sept 2011. Ru still holding the offer ?? and wats ur take about the offer.. ru gonna accept it ?? have you collected any information about previous yrs placement details and related stuff ??

looking forward for people who have got grenoble MBA sept 2011 to reply ..

Regards,
kalyan