Grenoble Full Time MBA

Hello All, Is there anyone from the current/previous batches of the Grenoble Full Time MBA? Also, any of you planning to apply for the 2012 batch? Based on the information available of the website and rankings, GGSB seems to be a great…

Hello All,

Is there anyone from the current/previous batches of the Grenoble Full Time MBA?
Also, any of you planning to apply for the 2012 batch?

Based on the information available of the website and rankings, GGSB seems to be a great option. But I am concerned about the Year Two - Management Project.

If anyone can provide more details on the school and specifically the Management Project, it would be really helpful.

Hello All,

Is there anyone from the current/previous batches of the Grenoble Full Time MBA?
Also, any of you planning to apply for the 2012 batch?

Based on the information available of the website and rankings, GGSB seems to be a great option. But I am concerned about the Year Two - Management Project.

If anyone can provide more details on the school and specifically the Management Project, it would be really helpful.

Anyone who can help?
If not, is there any particular reason why you are not considering Grenoble? It seems like a pretty good option wrt to program structure, fees etc.
Anyone who can help?
If not, is there any particular reason why you are not considering Grenoble? It seems like a pretty good option wrt to program structure, fees etc.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

you still need help ..

I am pursuing MBA at GGSB starting sept 2010.
And it have one academic year with second year with managerial project or internship(if u could find one).
Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks
Shishir

you still need help ..

I am pursuing MBA at GGSB starting sept 2010.
And it have one academic year with second year with managerial project or internship(if u could find one).
Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks
Shishir

Thanks Shishir! Has your class already started? How are things so far?
Do you mind sharing your profile and why you chose Grenoble?

About the 2nd year....so the degree is awarded only after the 2nd year, right? Can we start working full time after Year 1 and do the managerial project in parallel? If so, would companies be willing to recruit since the degree has not yet been awarded?

yes class has started .. and it is becoming busier week by week..
i am engg/avg acads/6yr WE in Telecom domain.
Choosing GGSB : Fees is a big factor and the class profile is very diverse. I also have a cousin working in Grenoble which also helped me to decide.

2nd year: "IF" you have a job offer school will be least of your problems. It is not common that companies hire you without the degree but if it does you can do your project in parallel.

Thanks Shishir,
I got an offer for MBA Sept 2011 from GGSB on Jan 25, 2011. As everyone is discussing about 2nd year project etc. What would you suggest. Shall I take Leave without Pay or resign from my company. I am working as Consultant at Capgemini, Mumbai and I will have 6.5 years of work Ex. by Sept 2011 intake.

I would be humbled if you can comment on job scenario at France and 2nd year income during the Project etc (I do not belong to the rich families you see).
Looking forward desperately to your reply.
-Anks

Hi,
I am also joining the college in sept 2011.
People who have offers from GGSB can join the group GGSB MBA 2011 in facebook.
I am engg graduate havin 5.5 wrk ex,workin in Nokia Bangalore.
How about you?

rgds,
Fahad

Thanks Shishir,
I got an offer for MBA Sept 2011 from GGSB on Jan 25, 2011. As everyone is discussing about 2nd year project etc. What would you suggest. Shall I take Leave without Pay or resign from my company. I am working as Consultant at Capgemini, Mumbai and I will have 6.5 years of work Ex. by Sept 2011 intake.

I would be humbled if you can comment on job scenario at France and 2nd year income during the Project etc (I do not belong to the rich families you see).
Looking forward desperately to your reply.
-Anks

Anks I replied ur post on other topic too.

Be prepared to change your mindset of job hunting in foreign country.
Jobs are there if u can work around.
And if u know french it helps. Join Alliance Francaise.

For quick reply email me on yahoo com
Thanks
Shishir Vikrant

@esperer & fahad,

hi guys. i have also got the offer from grenoble MBA sept 2011. I have started a community in facebook called GRENOBLE MBA 2011-2013. please join there ..

Hello Friends,

I am appearing for IELTS this month
and I want to know if grenoble is a good college to go for (sept 2014) :
My profile : B. tech COEP 2012, 10 months exp in MNC.
Ive heard they dont require GMAT. Can someone guide me about placements and stuff ??

Is there anyone who is aspiring to for Grenoble in 2014 ???

i want details regarding admission in mba i got 35 marks in cmat can i get admission in mumbai what is cap round may i know the previous year cut off list university/college located in mumbai