Great Lakes Institute Of Management: PGWPM(2011-2013)

Hi, This is Aravind. I started this thread for all the people who got admission in PGWPM (2011-2013). People can introduce themself. Regards Aravind

Hi,

This is Aravind. I started this thread for all the people who got admission in PGWPM (2011-2013). People can introduce themself.

Regards
Aravind

Hi all . congrats 😃 this is harriesh gomahan from pgwpm (2010 - 2012) working in polaris. introduce yourself 😃 .wonderful studying environment 😃 not only this course makes you busy but also makes you a good manager 😃 Awaiting to see you all in the campus 😃 all the best for all 😃

Hi Aravind,
This is manohar from infy. I also got selected for PGWPM 2011-13. So what have you decided about joining this program?

Hello,

Congrats to all the new batch members of GL PGWPM 2011-13.

This is Rajan from TCS, got selected for the PGWPM 2011-13. Will be submitting the DD and Acceptance documents tomorrow (at GL Saidapet office). Also, working on getting an educational loan, anybody have good suggestions? At this point of time, credila seems to be the best/quick option for me.

FYI - Shopped around, during the weekend, for various loan options - since this is a part-time course and not approved by AICTE nationalized banks are not willing to offer a loan.

Hi All,

Thanks harriesh for your input. Really like to meet you all.

I paid my DD yesterday and joined the PGWPM course. Expecting hectic life. All the best for everyone.

Regards
Aravind

Hi All,

Thanks harriesh for your input. Really like to meet you all.

I paid my DD yesterday and joined the PGWPM course. Expecting hectic life. All the best for everyone.

Regards
Aravind

Hi All

This Shashi from bangalore .....I am also going to join the course ....have all paid the first installement of fee .