Great Lakes Institute of Management:PGWPM (2010-2012)

Hello Everyone, Greetings!! This is Vipin. Got selected in the PGWPM(Post Graduate Working Professional Program) program :: for 2010-2012 batch. Would appeal all the mates who got it :: converted ,to contribute in this thread …

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!!

This is Vipin. Got selected in the PGWPM(Post Graduate Working Professional Program) program for 2010-2012 batch.
Would appeal all the mates who got it converted ,to contribute in this thread

Rgrds,
Vipin

Hi Vipin,

Congrats !!! Me too joined the program. Seems orientation starts on 10th July. Will meet there and ask our batch mates to contribute more to social n/w sites to create awareness about the program.
Regards
Greate Laker - PGWPM batch (2010 - 2012)

Hi , Me too have have joined this course... Meet you all there 😃

Hey guys,
Congratulations and welcome to Great Lakes. A great environment awaits you. The campus is being fine tuned to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Meet you guys in campus.

Hello josephrajsj and gohaman. Nice to have you here at pagal guy..We have created linkedin and orkut groups as well for our program.Would like you people to join there as well. Yes Orientation and Inauguration commences on July 10th and 11th..
Hi Binoy,
Hope you remember me. I had asked few queries to you and Indraneel. Thanks for the assistance provided. Would definitely like to meet you people there..

Is the PGWPM program comfortable alongside an IT job?
working 6 days a week and then the MBA classes -- is it possible?

Prasanth

Hi Vipin,
I read all the post in the other thread of GL. Saw your queries there also.
One of the query regarding PGWPM was unanswered. i have some quries. Please try to answer them.

1. How much GMAT score is being expected for this?
  2. What is the average year of experience seen your bactch currently?
  3. Is this AICTE approved? if not has the process started?
  4. Are there any placement oppurtunities for PGWPM canditates?
  5. Is anyone from your bacth sponsored by the organization?
  6. How is diversity in your current batch?
  7. Where are the classes being held?
  8. what are the class timings? Residential or not?
  9. Access to facilities is same as PGPM canditates?
  10. Last but not least. How much is the fees being paid by you people?

Please reply

Thanks and Regards
Dewan

Hi Vipin,

I would like to know how is the PGWPM program in Great Lakes?

I got admission for the year 2011-2013.

Very eager to see your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Aravind

Hello Everyone,

Greetings!!

This is Vipin. Got selected in the PGWPM(Post Graduate Working Professional Program) program for 2010-2012 batch.
Would appeal all the mates who got it converted ,to contribute in this thread

Rgrds,
Vipin

Hi Vipin
Can you share your experience with regards to this course -
How is the faculty? How is course designed? Any idea of perception for this course in outside job market?

Cheers
Chandru

Hi Chandru,
Are you chandrashekar who atended interview in New woodlands hotel.

Regards
Aravind

Hi Aravind
Yeah its me. I am sorry but are you the guy from Chrompet or Velachery? How are you? Congratulations on your selection...

Hi

I am the guy from chromepet.

Hi Aravind
Yeah its me. I am sorry but are you the guy from Chrompet or Velachery? How are you? Congratulations on your selection...

Aravind, Congrats, I too got selected for the PGWPM program.

Hi Chandru,
Are you chandrashekar who atended interview in New woodlands hotel.

Regards
Aravind

Hi all . congrats 😃 this is harriesh gomahan from pgwpm working in polaris. introduce yourself 😃 .wonderful studying environment 😃 not only this course makes you busy but also makes you a good manager 😃 Awaiting to see you all in the campus 😃 all the best for all 😃

Thanks. Are you doing PGWPM already or you just got selected?

I have started a new thread for PGWPM (2011 - 2013). This will set the stage for people who got admission and have queries regarding the course. Also this platform can be used to know each other well before the orientation class.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/great-lakes-institute-of-management-pgwpm2011-2013-25068132/2790145

Hey! Can anyone tell me about the course? What certification does it give?