Great Chance To Meet Glasgow University Current Student Studying Mba

Dear all I have proposed a nice chance for you all who are willing to study abroad and who has the spirit within himself or herself to do something great by studying in scottish university. I am Puneet Kapur fro New Delhi and i`m current…

Dear all

I have proposed a nice chance for you all who are willing to study abroad and who has the spirit within himself or herself to do something great by studying in scottish university.

I am Puneet Kapur fro New Delhi and i`m currently studying MBA full time course from Glasgow University. It has been excellent so far and its my biggest opportunity to guide the students who have interest in this university.

Therefore, in case you are interested in knowing more and specially something relevant about the university then do pop in to meet me. I will be available in New Delhi from 15th December till 23rd December 2005. Its a very short trip but I will try to solve many queries which must be revolving around over your head so far.

My delhi mobile number is +91 9811615574 and my email address is [email protected]

You can contact me at any thing and I will make sure to solve your purpose.

To give a brief idea of my knowledge would be-

1. About Glasgow University and its experience
2. MBA course in this University
3. MSc course
4. Student life and campus life
5. Accomodation queries
6. An overall brief idea of Scotland

In case this could be of any help for you and for your future then do contact me freely.

Hoping to see you soon!

Bye