GRE or GMAT?

PG juntaa i am confused… want some details… i want to major in operations or Supply chain management so can i write GRE and yet apply in some top schools for a MBA or MS degree in operations management or Supply chain management. i am co…

PG juntaa i am confused... want some details..

i want to major in operations or Supply chain management so can i write GRE and yet apply in some top schools for a MBA or MS degree in operations management or Supply chain management. i am confused cos GMAT is always costly and tougher compared to GRE.

as of now i hv just 9 months work ex in a leadin automobile company in bangalore.. so writing GRE or GMAT in july 2008 and applying for 2009 summers(when i will hv 2 yr work ex). will that be sufficient for applying in top b schools in US/EUROPE.

Is GRE score accepted for MBA or MS in operations in any top 20 b schools in US or europe

are there any top notch schools in US or europe that have courses for MBA or MS in operation management or SCM and accept GRE scores.

pls give some input..

puys some inputs pls...

GRE is more versatile!

still I would research about it. Know the requirement of prospective program.
It seems that you're inclined towards GRE... you can even convince Adcom for GRE
All the best

GRE is more versatile!

still I would research about it. Know the requirement of prospective program.
It seems that you're inclined towards GRE... you can even convince Adcom for GRE
All the best

If you happen to get some stuff.. kindly post it here... i need to decide ASAP..
as of now i found that stanford, hopkins ,sloan, carnign melloen and few others accept gre for mba.. and ross michingan accepts for MS in operations management.. bur wid less than 2 yrs work ex i doubt even if they wud accept