Grand International heritage celebrations marked the conclusive day of 4th annual festival’One World’ at LPU

Do you think such activities helps in spreading world peace?

Do you think such activities helps in spreading world peace?

LPU is a diverse university having students from all 29 states of india and 70+ countries. So, students here gets exposure to different types of traditions, cutlutres, religions which truly makes them a global citizen and helps them respects each other culture. 

In the Events like One World, One India, students represent their cultures, traditions, dance, music, that makes everyone involve and understand different traditions of the world and respect them 

Can i participate in extra curricular without compromising on the studies ?

What is the highest placement package for MBA ?

Are duty leaves are provided to the students who participate in extra curricular activities ?

How can i manage to participate in the activities without compromising on the studies?

How big is the LPU campus ?

Lovely Professional University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education in India, under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. 

Centers of Excellence at LPU

• GOOGLE
  • INTEL
  • CISCO
  • MIROSOFT
  • NSE
  • TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
  • TECH MAHINDRA
  • DELL EMC
  • BOSCH
  • HP
  • CADENCE
  • VMWARE
  • VIRTUSA
  • INFORMATICA
  • SAFEDUCATE
  • HUGHES
  • AUTODESK
  • GLASS ACADEMY
  • UPGRAD
  • SMURAGRO

LPU Scholarship scheme upto Rs. 2.9 Lac per student

Students have been awarded with scholarship worth Rs. 100+ crores in last year only Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So, the University extends Scholarship Scheme to students on various parameters. Scholarship can be availed in all the Programmes of the University, ranging from Diploma to Ph.D. Students have been awarded with scholarship worth Rs. 100+ crores in last year only. 

LPU is a globally connected university, working with the top universities across the world to provide a truly global experience to students. University has developed a series of international study programs with partner universities which instils a sense of global citizenship in the students and enables them to be competitive in an increasingly "flat" world.

Crossing the borders to study is all about removing learning and career barriers. An increasing number of LPU students are gaining immense success in their careers through our outstanding international education offerings.

In LPU study abroad offering can range from going abroad for a short duration to getting a degree from a partner University. LPU international division helps the students to pick a study abroad program which fulfils their career aspirations and helps them to accomplish their goals in life

LPU IS A DRUG FREE CAMPUS

LPU has Zero tolerance towards drugs & alcohol. A dedicated & expert department of security officials and personnel are on duty 24 x 7 to ensure that no drug ever enters the campus.

What is the process for Duty Leaves in LPU ?

How can i apply for Student organizations in LPU ? 

I want to do engineering but confused with the streams between ECE and CSE. Which one has better Scope ?

I have studied biology in 12th is there any stream of Btech that i can join ?

What is the scope of Btech Food Technology ?

What are the job options after Biotechnology ?