GPA while filling GMAT form

Hi, I am from India and passed my graduation with 69.6% from Indian university (UPTU)In my first attempt (Jun2013) while filing the GMAT form, I used the percentage to GPA conversion table given on mba.com (its a chart in the profile section) …

Hi,

I am from India and passed my graduation with 69.6% from Indian university (UPTU)

In my first attempt (Jun2013) while filing the GMAT form, I used the percentage to GPA conversion table given on mba.com (its a chart in the profile section) and convert the 69% = 1.9 GPA.

Now, I have my second attempt in Sep (2013) and while surfing on internet I came to know that GPA conversion process is different from what they have mentioned on mba.com

On further surfing, I came to know that my GPA is nowhere less than 2.5 (However, i am not sure how credible they are).

So that is where my confusion lies.

1) Can i change/update my GPA in my profile? I mean will it show that in my first attempt my GPA was 1.9 and in second attempt its 2.5.

Does GMAC have a strict rule for GPA conversion that they follow? and If I provide a GPA based on the conversion from an external source would that be considered valid? and will it not be considered as an act of misleading by showing a higher GPA than what would have been recorded through the GMAC?

2) Since I don't have any officially calculated GPA, can I leave it blank ..atleast while filling the GMAT form and during the time of admission process I can provide them with my percentage.

Kindly help.