Got 96.48 in cat 2021. What do I do now?

any suggestions of colleges as I gave the exam without much preparation and didn’t have any plans for what I should do if I got a good percentile.
VARC- 99.7 percentile
QA- 93.42
DILR- 41

DILR percentile is really bad. Which colleges are the best option for me with these marks? Is IIM possible (the lower tier ones)?

General category

You can try IIT KGP.

non engineering background

I am also almost in the same boat.

Cat percentile: Oa: 93.7, varc: 97.8, quant: 92, lrdi: 59.1
10th : 10cgpa
12th: 92.4
12th maths: 95%
Graduation stream: Science
General, non-eng fresher

If anybody knows what to do with these plz give your precious advice.

Awesome VARC score man! I am in a similar boat with following distribution:

1. VARC - 98.46
  2. DILR - 53.9
  3. QA - 98.3

OA - 97.3

I have been looking into DMS, IITD and VGSoM as some options at this score. Hoping to get calls from IMT G and XIM B. You should check out VGSoM if you have >1 year of workex, you would have a good chance there. Their shortlist criteria is available on their admissions page.

1 Like

IMT G call is possible at this score, afaik

SPJIMR’s GMP is accepting CAT scores above 80 percentile.

Very few seats left for admission to SPJIMR’s GMP January 2022

.GMP is a unique programme that introduces students to best practices by teaching them challenging Business, Finance, and Economics courses and immersing them in real-world experience. SPJIMR, which has a worldwide reputation for academic excellence, teaches students with the purpose of preparing them to work as professionals in a variety of enterprises and industries.

GMP has partnered with these US universities to offer MBA/MS degrees.

• Brandeis International Business School
  • Robert H. Smith School of Business
  • Stevens School of Business
  • USC Marshall School of Business

Programme Features

• Complete the six-month GMP program, which is considered one semester, and continue with the second semester in a partner school.
  • The credits acquired from GMP are transferred to the partner schools towards partial fulfilment of their credit requirements for MBA or MS with specializations
  • Gain a deeper understanding of global business issues, and choose to study at an international or multinational company.
  • Study with us, to share classes, conversations and friendships with students from over the world.
  • Get up to 100% merit-based scholarships
  • Get High Returns on your investments during the program
  • Avail collateral-free loans
  • Be part of alumni living and working around the world.

Eligibility

• Graduation in any stream with 60% and above can apply
  • GMAT (Minimum 550) or GRE (minimum 300) or CAT or XAT (minimum 80 percentile)
  • Amongst US schools, UMD Smith School of Business & USC Marshall School of Business require language proficiency (i) IELTS score of at least 7 OR (ii) TOEFL score of at least 100
  • If you do not have a valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/IELTS/TOEFL score, you can still complete the GMP application form and apply as a deferred candidate
  • Freshers and candidates with work experience can apply

Scholarships

• Some of the GMP partner schools are helping highly qualified overseas students by providing them with merit-based scholarships.

Alumni Benefits

• GMP alumni have created a name for themselves around the world, with notable accomplishments and instances of excellent leadership.

Fill out our application for the SPJIMR’s GMP programme now at Online Application Form

Thank you. vgsom required a bachelors in STEM category. I don’t fulfil that criteria.

Not stem coz that would include BSc too. And unfortunately I don’t fulfill their criteria

Hii all,

CAT 2021 Percentile- 96.87
VARC-96.87
DILR-97.26
QA-80.40
CBSE 12th- 88.20%
CBSE 10th- 9/10
Engineering undergrad- 72.10%
Work experience as of Jan 2022- 2 years (including under graduation internship)
Category and Gender- General Female

Any chance of getting a call?

Thank You

consider SME IIT Jodhpur

bro got a call from iim rohtak. Is it any good? I’m genuinely out of touch about the colleges so I’m asking.