Good universities for Msc Finance in Europe

Hey guys, how’s it going? My name is Gaurang. I have finished my BBA from University of Pune. I have also passed my level I of the CFA program and I’m a level II candidate. I have no work experience as of now. What are some good universities …

Hey guys, how's it going?

My name is Gaurang. I have finished my BBA from University of Pune. I have also passed my level I of the CFA program and I'm a level II candidate. I have no work experience as of now. What are some good universities you'd recommend for doing my masters in finance? I'm mostly looking at European countries. Thank you!

@gaup1990

Hey guys, how's it going?My name is Gaurang. I have finished my BBA from University of Pune. I have also passed my level I of the CFA program and I'm a level II candidate. I have no work experience as of now. What are some good universities you'd recommend for doing my masters in finance? I'm mostly looking at European countries. Thank you!

Hi, You can post on existing threads (Ask-a-Consultant is one such) - instead of starting new threads- makes it easier for the moderators.

I am posting a link which will give you names of the best MFin programs without work experience.

Business school rankings from the Financial Times - Masters in Finance Pre-experience 2012

Hope this helps to get you started.

but just by the way, why not work a couple of years and then plan an MFin/ MBA?

Namita, MBA Decoder

Oxford FE/LSE > HEC/Imperial/Warwick/SSE/Bocconi/St Gallen > RotterdamSM/Tilburg

British uni's are your best bet if you were to come back to India. Chances of being recruited are VERY low if you don't speak a European language fluently

Hello. I am looking for an International Masters course in Finance from reputed institute. I am working in IB / M&A; for over 5 years (JPM & Aditya Birla Group) and want to excel in my current stream of professional career.

Any suggestions? I am currently looking at the following:

1. London B School - Master in Finance

2. HEC (Paris) - MSc in Intl Finance

3. LSE - MSc in Finance

Will appreciate help on this.

Thanks