Good on Paper,pathetic Online

Hi friends I will appear for GMAt on 12th of October. I am facing a typical problem. I am able to solve the questions while practicing paper based questions but as soon as I sit for online test my performance comes down drastically. Please he…

Hi friends

I will appear for GMAt on 12th of October. I am facing a typical problem. I am able to solve the questions while practicing paper based questions but as soon as I sit for online test my performance comes down drastically. Please help.Is this natural or I'm in for some serious trouble

Thanks and Regards
Nitin PAndey

Hi friends

I will appear for GMAt on 12th of October. I am facing a typical problem. I am able to solve the questions while practicing paper based questions but as soon as I sit for online test my performance comes down drastically. Please help.Is this natural or I'm in for some serious trouble

Thanks and Regards
Nitin PAndey

Ohh,.. Is it!! Then more people shall face problem from next year when CAT goes online!! Someone with suggestions on it!!:nervous:
Hi friends

Thanks and Regards
Nitin PAndey

Hi Nitin,

I have heard from some guys who face the same issue that when they start facing the same questions on computer screen, their performance goes down.
It can happen due to many reasons, first if you are not very comfortable in sitting against the computer for long hours, but it also happens to the people who generally spend there 8-10 hours a day against the PC, sometimes it happens to me also

Generally we have given almost all the exams till now in our life on paper only, so this new kind of exam creates a factor of uncomfort. And during paper - tests, most of us used to underline a portion of RC or cross out a wrong option but on computer you dont have these liberties.

Enough analysis, here what you should try to do -

Try to get hold of some of the soft copies of GMAT books and try to solve the questions on PC. Try to give as many mocks as you can, that too on a PC. During spare time, try to read articles on the internet or solve the old questions from our very own PG forums.
You have to give the GMAT on a PC so you have to get comfortable with that, there's no other option. But, dont worry man, you'll get used to it very soon.

Best of luck!

Hey,

If you post your query here you may find more answers and guidance:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a.html

Please do not open new threads without searching and/or single queries.

Cheers and Good Luck.